LF LGBT Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Frens,

I am on a quest to acquire as many LGBT pins as possible so that I may give them to anyone who wants/needs them in their lives (mainly LGBT but also avid supporters) for free. I would like to buy them off of you, or if you are kind enough to donate one or a few, I would be willing to find something to trade for it. Basically the goal is to be the person who everyone knows they can get one from even if they are brand new to the game. I appreciate any help. Reply on here, or if you see me in-game yell my name! :)

Thanks everyone,
KrisKoVonce

KarolynD

Impacting lives everywhere
Hello Frens,

I am on a quest to acquire as many LGBT pins as possible so that I may give them to anyone who wants/needs them in their lives (mainly LGBT but also avid supporters) for free. I would like to buy them off of you, or if you are kind enough to donate one or a few, I would be willing to find something to trade for it. Basically the goal is to be the person who everyone knows they can get one from even if they are brand new to the game. I appreciate any help. Reply on here, or if you see me in-game yell my name! :)

Thanks everyone,
KrisKoVonce
I would love some of the LGBT pins because I can not find any!

which lgbt pins do you currently have? i'm super willing to buy them from you to add to your credits to buy them from others :)
I have Heart Silver, Heart Pink, and Orlando. And I don't want to charge. haha. But thank you for the offer! If you'd like a few, feel free to stop by! I'm in Fantasyland Courtyard atm. :)

There's a new room I made with Melrose's help for the purpose of being a place for people to come get these pins, give me the pins, or just hang out! :) Feel free to stop on by even if I'm not here! It's called: LGBTQ Paradise! (the lollipops at the top don't go into the blocks on the new client) VMK LGBTQ Paradise!.png

Status
Not open for further replies.