LF "up" related items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all I just finished "up" for the first time (idk how this happened don't ask) and i'm bawling and now i'm looking for cheap items to commemorate this day (particularly the grape soda pin? idk hm it is tho) let me know what stuff you're selling and how much you're asking for it!

thank u now pls excuse me while I find tissues

brownie

hi all I just finished "up" for the first time (idk how this happened don't ask) and i'm bawling and now i'm looking for cheap items to commemorate this day (particularly the grape soda pin? idk hm it is tho) let me know what stuff you're selling and how much you're asking for it!

thank u now pls excuse me while I find tissues

hiii i have the pixar sketch dug pin. lmk if ur interested (=

theres a full outfit of this but i only have an extra of the shirt. its what russell wears in the movie. i can sell the shirt for 1k. if i see a full outfit being sold tho ill let you know! <3
up egg i can give u for free
im not selling this bc i love it too much but its called "day and night - up" its a cute pin
this is sold in the shop tab for 25c under unisex shirts i believe
theres also up furni that i dont have. i think its kind of hard to find. theres two chairs and then balloons too. theres also a kevin pet base thats super cute. if i think of any other up stuff in game ill let ya know <3

theres a full outfit of this but i only have an extra of the shirt. its what russell wears in the movie. i can sell the shirt for 1k. if i see a full outfit being sold tho ill let you know! <3
up egg i can give u for free
im not selling this bc i love it too much but its called "day and night - up" its a cute pin
this is sold in the shop tab for 25c under unisex shirts i believe
theres also up furni that i dont have. i think its kind of hard to find. theres two chairs and then balloons too. theres also a kevin pet base thats super cute. if i think of any other up stuff in game ill let ya know <3
I will take everything you have for sale! lmk when you’re free (:

glissando

I was trying to see if I had doubles of my UP stuff but I don't so I'm sadly not selling these, I'm sorry! :( But I wanted to help for reference and hopefully make your search for stuff easier! This is the full wilderness explorer outfit (shoes, shorts a lil dif color than the reg vmk brown shorts, top, and hat), and the Kevin beanie. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.