LF your junk! (and some other stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
Hey there! I am currently trying to make a multi-room maze and I'm searching for a few items to make this a reality! If you have anything I'm looking from please comment below or PM me how much you are looking for!

- 1x HSM room pin
- Skyway Couches
- ANY HSM furniture
- ANY space themed furniture
- ANY ALR furniture
- ANY PBR furniture
- ANY generic Room building items
- DOZENS of ride starts, and pieces!

Thank you! I hope to do business with you!

I have 3 ALR Pouring Teapots, 3 ALR White Rabbit on Presents, 3 ALR White Rabbit Figures, 1 ALR Dee and Dum, 1 ALR Flower Yellow, 1 ALR Mushroom Purple, 1 ALR Shrub Wall Short, 1 ALR Rabbits Low Wall Long, 7 PPR Br 1x1 Walls, and 4 PPR Br Wallcorner 2s, Let me know if you want any of it!

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
I have 3 ALR Pouring Teapots, 3 ALR White Rabbit on Presents, 3 ALR White Rabbit Figures, 1 ALR Dee and Dum, 1 ALR Flower Yellow, 1 ALR Mushroom Purple, 1 ALR Shrub Wall Short, 1 ALR Rabbits Low Wall Long, 7 PPR Br 1x1 Walls, and 4 PPR Br Wallcorner 2s, Let me know if you want any of it!
I'll take ...
2 Teapots
1 White rabbit on present
1 White rabbit figure
1 Purple Mushroom
and ALL the walls you have!

Any idea how much you want?

I have a blue lightcycle couch, 2 sled ride starts, 1 set sled teleporter, 2 dark ride straight piece, 1 teacup start, 1 set teacup teleporter for 4k?

Last edited:
Skyway Couches
- DOZENS of ride starts, and pieces!

I have a lot of those items, it'd be hard to give you a figure unless we met in game, let me know when you're available.

I have a bunch of high school musical pianos, baseballs, basketballs, soccer balls and footballs. ( I'd have to get on to remember any other HSM furniture released but those are at the top of my mind) Just let me know how many you need and throw me a price, i'm pretty flexible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.