♡ lilac's doodles ♡

OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Thank you thank you thank you so much! I appreciate it so much. Let me know if I can pay you any credits :o. Thanks again ^o^.
i'm glad you like it, you're welcome ♡ no credits though, i wont accept it!! i just like drawing all of you guys, you should see my sketchbook

I honestly want another but the waiting list is a bit long xD scream keep up the good work, all your art is cute
i can usually get them done pretty quickly i just get distracted by other things so theres spaces where im like oh yeah i have to do those...... BUT LIKE please if you want another one or like as many as you want just tell meeee i love drawing all of you guys :halcyon:

i can usually get them done pretty quickly i just get distracted by other things so theres spaces where im like oh yeah i have to do those...... BUT LIKE please if you want another one or like as many as you want just tell meeee i love drawing all of you guys :halcyon:
ooo okay then, I would like my character drawn as a cute sailor scout (like sailor moon, and bust up is fine)

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
Hey Lilac! Do you mind if I describe my avi instead of post a pic? Because there is a VMK outfit I'd like her to wear that I don't own.
Your art is AMAZING if you're still taking requests :halcyon: