Lilo & Stitch Month

Hypnotic

Okay basically, you know I've always wanted this but I figured, I'd spew some ideas out.

Clothing:

Pins:

Furni:

And Finally...
Rooms!
I have a lot more ideas but these were just some of a few :p

riddleguy

I was actually planning to spew some ideas for a lilo and stitch month myself...but you beat me to the punch. I was and still kinda am a big fan of the lilo and stitch movies and tv series.

Firstly, I would like to see some Hawaiian Furniture in game...especially the stitch chairs shown below.

But mainly, I want to see more of stitchs cousins represented in game! Especially Mr.Stenchy! I think Mr Stenchy would be so cute to have as a plushie or even a hat!

Also Phantasmo could make for a cool item...

I think it would be so much fun to have an event similar to the easter egg basket event where we could collect stitch's cousins to put in our guest room!

Last edited:

Hypnotic

I was actually planning to spew some ideas for a lilo and stitch month myself...but you beat me to the punch. I was and still kinda am a big fan of the lilo and stitch movies and tv series.

Firstly, I would like to see some Hawaiian Furniture in game...especially the stitch chairs shown below.

But mainly, I want to see more of stitchs cousins represented in game! Especially Mr.Stenchy! I think Mr Stenchy would be so cute to have as a plushie or even a hat!

Also Phantasmo could make for a cool item...

I think it would be so much fun to have an event similar to the easter egg basket event where we could collect stitch's cousins to put in our guest room!
omg collecting cousins! AHHH, I love Reuben + (Obviously Angel) + Yaarp!
I really like your ideas :D

and YAS @Ern , Thanks for the support :P

riddleguy

omg collecting cousins! AHHH, I love Reuben + (Obviously Angel) + Yaarp!
I really like your ideas :D

and YAS @Ern , Thanks for the support :P
I really like your ideas too! You did a better job then i would have coming up with a furniture list. I dont think i would have thought of half the stuff you suggested.

I forgot about yaarp ...yaarp is cute. If we could ever have a experiement collecting event that would be so awesome and fun! Theres enough experiments that this event could be run multiple times. But....if i could only pick one new experiment to be represented in game...i would vote for mr stenchy.

Also its probobly too late to suggest this but a stitch pin based off this would be a great pin for star wars day...maybe next year?

EDIT: I just thought that maybe the above image could be used for a quest pin for a lilo and stitch month. The original movie had interstichials where stitch was in other disney movies. So a stitch crossover quest would be appropiate.

Last edited:

riddleguy

@StitchsLittleAngel My item wish came true! Mr. Stenchy was the reward for todays bring stitch home quest series! :) I hope we see more experiments in the future!...i have a feeling 4 more are prizes for this quest series...i wonder what the other 4 are if i am right?