List of items for sale

efitzherbert

Hey everyone,

I had an idea after hearing some talk from other players. I made something of an expansion onto my list of items. Now, there will be another sheet at the bottom of the page titled "Items for Sale." This will be populated by anyone who wishes to sell items on my list. Eventually, I plan on moving the names of sellers onto my main list so it all looks nice but I, so far, don't really have a good idea on how to do that. If you do, or you'd like to help, let me know and I'll loop you in.

This is probably best for items that are taking a long time to be sold, but anything is welcome.

All you need to do to put your item on the list is fill out the form here. Then, when someone is interested in buying, they can see your names and price and send you a message. Once your item has been sold, use the form here to let me know and I can remove it from the list. This removal is done by hand, though, so it may take some time to come off the list.

For any sellers who have like a bajillion items and want help putting them on the list, let me know and I'll see what I can do about helping to add them all.

Last edited: