Loading Game (Super Lag?)

Hey! :cape:

All day today, I haven't been able to load up the game properly. It takes about 20 minutes to start up from login and IF I get in-game nothing ever loads (like furniture, etc.) and everyone is still blue floating cloud circles with insane lag.

I was wondering if it has been happening to anyone else today or if it's just my computer :/
I hope I can get this issue solved soon cause I'm already getting separation anxiety, lolol. :dizzy:

Any tips on helping the speed of the game would be kindly appreciated also :Dance:
Thanks so much :pig:

It might be your internet that is causing it :o Also, it use to take me awhile to log on, but I switched to Firefox and now it is faster to log on:whee:

WhippetWolf

I hope you are not using Google Chrome's IE Tab because once you turn it on, the screen is very slow per movement you make.

As Cloudy has said, it's best to use FireFox.

It might be your internet that is causing it :o Also, it use to take me awhile to log on, but I switched to Firefox and now it is faster to log on:whee:
Oh, I forgot to put I'm using MyVMK Experience on a Mac. But my internet seems to be working just fine with loading pages and what not.
I wish I knew ways to clean the application or something for a quick and easy boot, lol.

Oh, I forgot to put I'm using MyVMK Experience on a Mac. But my internet seems to be working just fine with loading pages and what not.
I wish I knew ways to clean the application or something for a quick and easy boot, lol.
Maybe try Firefox to see if it's faster for you :3

So I thought it might've been just because of the high volume of people riding the rides, since someone in-game had mentioned that as possibly being the case. But I just signed in again about 15 minutes ago and I'm still stuck on a black screen..

Should I try reinstalling it..?

Helllp :cry::surrender::please::faint:[DOUBLEPOST=1456994354][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: I downloaded the alternative application (MyVMK Launcher) & It's working fine on that one, so I'll be using that for now :D
Thanks for the help though guys :PoolBanana: :dance:

Last edited: