Loading Issue

deadea

So, I'm able to get on the game, but everything takes a ridiculously long time to load. I'm not sure why. I started having issues on Friday I think. I use Firefox, I've got a Macbook, I use MyVMK Launcher. I updated/reinstalled Adobe Shockwave.. I cleared my cache.. Nothing seems to be helping. It's super frustrating when trying to enter rooms/play games/ride rides. Also, once I finally do get into a room, items and people's bodies are not loading.. Any suggestions? Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:

deadea

Had to uninstall and reinstall the whole application. Seems to have worked. Not sure why I was having the issue to begin with though.

yeah same here. everything was loading super slowly so i decided to just uninstall & reinstall and so far it's been good! i've noticed it's not as fast at loading up as it used to be but everything else is the same :)

MacPat

Contributor
So, I'm able to get on the game, but everything takes a ridiculously long time to load. I'm not sure why. I started having issues on Friday I think. I use Firefox, I've got a Macbook, I use MyVMK Launcher. I updated/reinstalled Adobe Shockwave.. I cleared my cache.. Nothing seems to be helping. It's super frustrating when trying to enter rooms/play games/ride rides. Also, once I finally do get into a room, items and people's bodies are not loading.. Any suggestions? Anyone else having this problem?
It took ridiculously long time to load probably because the files that download when you enter the game were too much. They aren't deleted after a while unfortunately.

Had to uninstall and reinstall the whole application. Seems to have worked. Not sure why I was having the issue to begin with though.
I'm sorry you had this issue.

I am having this issue, has your last message proven to be a permanent solution?
Reinstalling the application should fix the issue.

This has happened to me too, and I can confirm that reinstalling does the trick
Thank you for confirming!

yeah same here. everything was loading super slowly so i decided to just uninstall & reinstall and so far it's been good! i've noticed it's not as fast at loading up as it used to be but everything else is the same :)
I try my best to increase load times.

deadea

I have not had anymore problems since reinstalling the app. Sorry for not replying to y'all's posts sooner! Haven't been on as much lately