Loading issues

So I have a 2009 white Macbook and it's fully updated with Mac OS X, I've updated flash and adobe to their most recent versions and I take very good care of my computer.
However, when I try to log into Firefox most of the time, it crashes and tells me to reauthenticate my account, and I do, but then it does the same thing at least 6 different times. It normally takes me about 8 or 9 tries to finally log into VMK and I was wondering if there was any way to fix this? I normally force quit every time it tells me to reauthenticate my account and start Firefox up again. Ain't nobody got time for this. :P

supernovagirl

It could be your internet, because this happens to me too and my internet is sooooo bad
I usually have to let VMK load before I do anything else on my computer like switching tabs or whatever

oh so I just basically have to wait it out without switching tabs?
My internet isn't that bad but I guess for VMK it is! For everything else it loads fine but just with VMK I have serious connection issues

supernovagirl

oh so I just basically have to wait it out without switching tabs?
My internet isn't that bad but I guess for VMK it is! For everything else it loads fine but just with VMK I have serious connection issues
Yeah that's what I have to do or it reauthenticates =/

Jasmine

Happens to me on my old netbook too. It's typically a shockwave issue. Whenever I update it, the issue goes away.

But since you're on a Mac, and you say it's updated (I'm assuming you're running Mavericks?), then that may be your issue.