Looking for a Cheap Computer to play myVMK

xaudrix

Being A SiteOwner Keeps Me Busy.
I have an old windows xp desktop but it really needs to be restored with the factory disk which I do not have. It's slow I always run cleaners on it and end processes and delete programs and it always says it's low on memory even though it's really not. It was a really old computer from up in my attic and I'm sure its having issues due to neglect over the years. However, I always use my chromebook for buisness and pleasure purpose example: youtube,netflix,myvmkforums, and google plus features. I'm not really sure that I want to get rid of it atleast not right away because I love it. It's fast and simple perfect little notebook. However I need a windows computer for two things. 1) Play MyVMK 2) For using photo-editing programs such as photo filtre gimp and gif programs.
(When you have a chromebook you can't download anything unless it is in the google app store making it hard to find decent or familiar programs and playing my vmk)
So I wanted to know if any of you out there are using an older laptop or desktop to play myvmk and how it is running for you? I know some computers may be too outdated to play myvmk and thats what i want to avoid
However, I did find this one laptop HP Stream. I've never really heard anything about it and would like to know if you have one if you think this would be good for something I'm looking for. I'm not looking for a perfect computer or the ultimate gaming device. I simply want to be able to accurately do two things on it:
Play MyVMK and Be able to Create Signatures and Animated Signatures Using 3 Programs maxx. So this isn't too much downloading or too much space that needs to be on here.

Goofyono

Ahh I feel ya. I have a chromebook too and those little guys are great.. If only we could play vmk on them!!! I'm not really sure what to recommend but I got an HP for $250 five years ago and it still works great. Check out best buy during Black Friday.. I'm pretty sure you could get the same deals online and have it shipped for free so you wouldn't have to deal with the hectic crowds. That's what I ended up doing with my computer