Looking for Green Flip Hat for bat magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Looking for Green Flip Hat for bat magic and 10,000 credits

Updating. 1 bat magic and 10,000 credit spending spree for your green flip. :)

So you tell me what you want I will buy it and trade it to you.

I can go up on the spending spree if you want.

Sorry, don't have a flip hat. But, how do you have bat magic? Was it just released? I thought MVMK was down...

I thought the Bat Magic was just rumored to come out today... and seems as the game has been offline for most (if not all) of today then how do you have Bat Magic?

I ask because I have a Green Flip and for Bat Magic I would most certainly be willing to trade!

Megara

no sleep club
Sorry, don't have a flip hat. But, how do you have bat magic? Was it just released? I thought MVMK was down...
The bat magic was released late last night (...early morning), around maybe 1am EST, I would say? for 10k. Shortly after, the forums and game went down.

Kiki

The bat magic was released late last night (...early morning), around maybe 1am EST, I would say? for 10k. Shortly after, the forums and game went down.
Wow, I can't catch a break..
Soooooooooo frustrating!!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I thought the Bat Magic was just rumored to come out today... and seems as the game has been offline for most (if not all) of today then how do you have Bat Magic?

I ask because I have a Green Flip and for Bat Magic I would most certainly be willing to trade!
I bought the bat magic before the game crashed. When the game comes back up and you still want to trade please let me know. Yes bat magic is expensive 10,000 credits. That is a lot of clams!!!!!!

I bought the bat magic before the game crashed. When the game comes back up and you still want to trade please let me know. Yes bat magic is expensive 10,000 credits. That is a lot of clams!!!!!!
Hmm... I have just over 20,000 credits from grabbing clams so I might actually just buy it myself. That is, if it's still available! If it isn't then I'll PM you about trading! :D

Shrimp

Don't do it Littlebelle. Don't be peer pressured by the these mean ppl trying to take advantage of you. Be strong. BEAT THE SYSTEM! You'll regret it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.