Looking for Old Friends? Lost and Found!

I was Greenkirby is anyone noticed me, the only name i can remember that was a good friend was BlueChinchilla... Mhm..

I've lost inspiration and hopes of trying to reconnect with old friends from VMK, but here goes.. I was known as Astrotuckerman, and before was Tuckermanone.

Alegirl
Guestbestgreenday
Rubybluejewel
Futuregary
Awesomepumpkindude

He's a friend on FB -- will send a pm if you like. :)

Hoping to see:

Misty
PinPrincess
Simplicity
SimpleBlueEye
Comic_CheshireCat
Topanga
JustCallMeSilly
Nat_G
gabyta
flyingdonkeey
AceVolleyPro
JuniorSpaceAce
StitchMad
urakan
slinkyman
ladyboadicea
ladyvader
CL_Jazzymine
Cottontail
chocoholiiciam
Neoteny
SOOO many familiar names! A friend of mine knows Ladyboadicea -- I'll find out if she'll be joining. :)

Littlebelle's VMK friends (Yes I saved my entire friendship list

Aceblueeyes AceBugDozer ACECpt.Rich Adventuredaz Adventurejimbo Alphajimmy Amye Aengus Antijewel A prncess Arkandkerri ArwenQueen Astromary AtomicSpaceGirl
AwesomeSurf

BasketballPlayerT BattleRocket Beforeyouleap BestCandyPrincess BigRabbit BluClementine Bravehook Briarlori

Capecad Capegirl Captainbrain Cardinal Cazalet CDNMickey Coriander

Darth_Pegasus DarthJordan Dashzap Daviedude Decoyflyer DesertCat DisEnchanted DisAeryn Disgal Disivyco DisVaclub Disneycody Diznygrl Dlandchick DocHT
Doomcookie Dooza Dvcgal

Evoulie ExtremeAquaKing Fallon.c FilamenttheBright FlyingPegasus Friendlybrownocean Froggyfrogger FrontierEmma Funnyisfun

Goofygrllol Goldengourd GreenMimi Grumpy_guy

Hawkeyefan Hrhpixie

IceCosmicKnight Ihearvoices Ilikecomputers

Jackoman Jediyoda Javablue Jeaniegirl Jediorangestitch Jellyrolls Jumangi Justluke Justshell

Kahnefan Kayga Keali kingofMermaids KutiePetutie Laurabearz Lauralee Laurenlol-money Lemoncoolperson Lifeof LiGreenMan Lisu Littlemaz Llamaloss Lulubean

Mable Marcm Maltoo MickeysBigfan Mickeysfriend

Nenob

Patchy PeachyT PhantomB Pilikia Pinkygirliegirl Pixiebecca Pixie-stick Poohbrlvr Princess_Poeske PrincesJH PurpleDuck

qRuthie

Queenliz

RainerEars RealLabgirl Redraybound Richcleverfrog

Shawdow.Cat Silvrsfx Smackeralchick Smalld Slinkyman SpaceSplashBiscuit StarLucky StevieB StrikeKing Super_starcutie Sufergirlkelly

Tequoia TheBestGamePlayer TidoubleGer Tigerbella Tigressjewel Tinnksnewtitle Tleglo Trugs TwirlerGirl

Vallamint VirtuallyMe wdwtamz
Belle, do you need to find everyone on your list above?

I used to have a little binder full of notes and names of my VMK friends. Really wish I know where that thing was. :/

I remember always hanging out with Ashley-Pink, QueenDenise and Missamrica. I met up with QueenDenise last year on another forum. I'm still and always have been in touch with Ashley and I haven't spoken to missamrica since :(

I didn't talk to many people, but I played PotC all the time and was normally trading.

Hiya-Herbie, got banned for pretending to put one of the Alice In Wonderland moving card spears in someones eye.
Then I was HadToBeRad.

- Krazyazan/SuperKrazy
- HogwartsStudent
- RAZZOMAN/anime_razzo
- SupaKool
- AceEmoniGirl?
- coolyopony
- silverlucas
- acespikerdude
- hevenygurl
- alphashyme
- LhasapsoSky?

There's a lot more that I can't recall since they kept changing names. So if you remember me, you know how to catch me!

I was coolbluePiglet on VMK! I still am on here too. I cant remember the persons user but I told him Id meet up with him the last day of VMK and I couldn't get on. I felt so bad. So if that sounds like it was you and you remember me hi and I'm so sorry I didn't get on to say goodbye.

KrazyPete

KrazyPete

Pete's not lost! I've turned on emails from members here on this forum. For now, you can get in touch with me that way if you want to. :)

i am looking for a guy his nam is twilight something i cannot remember but he would stand in esplanade and give witty and sarcastic remarks he will probably never be back because he quit back when vmk was open i miss this guy rip.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and a guy named darkmystere, he was awesome.

The only person I want to find is FinMaster.. but he might've moved on ):

If anyone was friends with me, add me (:

I was Taiflower in both vmk and ovmk!

iamabigdisfan

I'm also in search of some old vmk pals.

I am looking for:
-CraftyGG
-Princess Vienna
-mileepie
-SkippyPaul
-SweetJaydGrl
-SkiBoi
-Sahara_rocks
CraftyGG is on my friends list else where. I promise I will give her a message you're looking for her and let her know about myvmk!!

LuvDaPixie

I am looking for Greenry from the original VMK. Have thought about you buddy and hope that you're doing well.....hope you make it to MyVMK soon!!!

Pete's not lost! I've turned on emails from members here on this forum. For now, you can get in touch with me that way if you want to. :)
Krazy!! How are you?! :)

CONVEREALLSTAR, Skyfaith, kakashi_dog, bfishdagreat, comicsponge &lexi-lol .. Friends that I lost contact with that meant the most to me.

Others I'm looking for though~
Abrahamman
superjasmine
Ms.Gold
AceAlienHunter
ZeenaZeena
jeremygater
budyextreme
TheLillie