Looking For Tsum Tsums Copper and Patch, Clothing & Furni! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Heart Chair Tiger Print 2k

buyable - 1/2 price of what store cost
1 PPR rocks large 175
1 PPR rocks small 125
33 PPR small island 125 each

1 PPR ssmall rock with trees 500

Last edited:
I have one Nemo egg although i dont know what it's worth.
I have no clue either, since I was out of town for the MyVMK Easter festivities. I was offered a Dory egg for 5k though.... does that sound right for Nemo?
1- Finding Nemo Coral Chair Green

Pretty sure I have this, 2k?

and also know for sure I have an extra set of PTN Rainbow ears,offer?
I'll take the chair! :) And I've paid 2-3k for all my other PTN ears.... does that sound fair?
1- Heart Chair Tiger Print 2k

buyable - 1/2 price of what store cost
1 PPR rocks large 175
1 PPR rocks small 125
33 PPR small island 125 each

1 PPR ssmall rock with trees 500
Woohoo! I will take them all, except I only need 5 more of the PPR Small Islands.

Well I'm not sure either but I heard Dory was more rare and valuable? I'm not sure though. 5k is fine for Nemo though :]

Pacific

I am almost certain I have an extra pair of NBC Barrel pants - let me check! If I do, it's all yours, I have no need for them :)

EDIT: I DO have a pair for you, just let me know when you can meet up - I'll be around all of tonight!

Last edited:
Well I'm not sure either but I heard Dory was more rare and valuable? I'm not sure though. 5k is fine for Nemo though :]
Sounds good. I'll be in-game from 10:30pm EST and on.... does that work for you? Thanks!
I am almost certain I have an extra pair of NBC Barrel pants - let me check! If I do, it's all yours, I have no need for them :)

EDIT: I DO have a pair for you, just let me know when you can meet up - I'll be around all of tonight!
Yayyy!!! I'll be in-game from 10:30pm EST and on.... does that work for you? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.