2k?
2k?
2k?
2k?
2k?
4k?
Wildcat White Sneakers
6k?

No idea what things are worth, but let me know if any of these are available and what prices you're looking for if different from my offers (:

35k?

3k?

2k?

6k?

2k?

2k?

2k?

2k?

2k?

2k?

4k?

6k?

No idea what things are worth, but let me know if any of these are available and what prices you're looking for if different from my offers (:
That works for me. :) I'm in-game now if you're free? Otherwise please let me know what time(s) is best for ya.

Thanks!

wishingFantasy

Mickey Ears Paint the Night Royal Purple
Mickey Ears Paint the Night Indigo
Mickey Ears Paint the Night Lavendar

3k each? I can go higher.

Last edited:
I have a weird obsession to collect mickey ears so I would like to ask for the prices of these xD
Mickey PTN ears: Charcoal and Cobalt! Also aurora shoes light pink? Interested in buying these :D
I wanna see what these look like as I'm interested as well : PTN lavendar, teal, Minnie pokadot red, and minnie traditonal : Please let me know their prices as well :)

Can we set up a time?
What would be the best time to catch you?
I'm usually on and off around 3pm to 3am EST.
So please pick a good time and I'll find you.
Hey I'm so sorry, I was crazy busy yesterday and only spent about 10 minutes in-game.

I'm usually on sporadically throughout the day, but from 10-11:30pm EST is always best for me. :)

I have a weird obsession to collect mickey ears so I would like to ask for the prices of these xD
Mickey PTN ears: Charcoal and Cobalt! Also aurora shoes light pink? Interested in buying these :D
I wanna see what these look like as I'm interested as well : PTN lavendar, teal, Minnie pokadot red, and minnie traditonal : Please let me know their prices as well :)
The PTN ears I've sold have all gone for 3.5-4k per. I can do 3k for the shoes I guess? And I'd be more than happy to show you the other items. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.