Lotsa Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnumopus

Let the Light shine within me!
I would like to see this Pink babydoll dress NED EDITION.[DOUBLEPOST=1497747926][/DOUBLEPOST]2 K for the Mardi Gras Feather Blue Mask?

Last edited:

CCocoaGal

Angel Hat??? Name a price?.. I don't want to end up too low. I really really want it. <3 Sb - 50k?

I would like to see this Pink babydoll dress NED EDITION.[DOUBLEPOST=1497747926][/DOUBLEPOST]2 K for the Mardi Gras Feather Blue Mask?
I can certainly show you the top. :) Would you be able to do 3.5k for the mask, by chance? I purchased it for 7k. I believe it was a host prize way back when?......... I could be mistaken though.
how much are you selling these plus the mask?
I paid 3k per piece. Does that sound fair to you? :)
Angel Hat??? Name a price?.. I don't want to end up too low. I really really want it. <3 Sb - 50k?
At the moment, the highest bid for the hat is 280k. :)

I never heard or seen this before so I really don't know its worth.. 2k?

12k? :sweat:
Would you do 16k for them all? :)
So what was your price for the princess hat pink and princess hat green?Let me know ty:)
Did you already ask me about pricing? I'm sorry, I never got a notification of your message or post. :(

The last two green princess hats I sold went for 18k & 20k, and the last pink princess hat I sold went for 9k. All were buyers' offers. But perhaps they were generous?

Status
Not open for further replies.