LUSH

karma anything and also the new sparkler bath bomb.
and big blue
and sunny side
and the wizard
um
everything? is that an option?

Princess_Stitch

A Princess of Sorts
Whichever products the crazy ladies there don't shove in my face. Or in my nose. Or on my hands. :shrug:

In all seriousness, I peruse the selection from time to time, but I've only tried the Space Girl bath bomb. I was unimpressed with the strength of the fragrance for the price.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
Whichever products the crazy ladies there don't shove in my face. Or in my nose. Or on my hands. :shrug:

In all seriousness, I peruse the selection from time to time, but I've only tried the Space Girl bath bomb. I was unimpressed with the strength of the fragrance for the price.
i just went to lush the other day & this lady kept shoving a bunch of stuff in my mom's face.
even though we said "JUST looking". that annoys me so much. but i still need to try some of their products yet...

Cat

i just went to lush the other day & this lady kept shoving a bunch of stuff in my mom's face.
even though we said "JUST looking". that annoys me so much. but i still need to try some of their products yet...
Yeah, they do tend to be a bit in your face and annoying whenever I go there too, but I try to keep in mind that they work off of commission and are only trying to get paid.
I haven't tried a whole lot from Lush, because it's super expensive. I've played around with my friend's Ocean Salt Scrub and loved it, I will eventually treat myself and buy my own bottle haha. I've only tried their Rockstar soap and Dragon's Egg bath bombs... the stuff is so expensive though.

Omg this thread exists lol

I actually work at one of my local LUSH shops here in Utah!!!

I am in love with like everything and my favorite products fluctuate every week. I have the craziest skin and haircare routine! If you guys have any LUSH related questions or would be interested in an online product consultation feel free to message me!!

Cat

Omg this thread exists lol

I actually work at one of my local LUSH shops here in Utah!!!

I am in love with like everything and my favorite products fluctuate every week. I have the craziest skin and haircare routine! If you guys have any LUSH related questions or would be interested in an online product consultation feel free to message me!!
Do you have coupons

Yeah, they do tend to be a bit in your face and annoying whenever I go there too, but I try to keep in mind that they work off of commission and are only trying to get paid.
I haven't tried a whole lot from Lush, because it's super expensive. I've played around with my friend's Ocean Salt Scrub and loved it, I will eventually treat myself and buy my own bottle haha. I've only tired their Rockstar soap and Dragon's Egg bath bombs... the stuff is so expensive though.
Cat, LUSH doesn't pay their employees commission. We're simply trained to offer the best customer service possible. It's also company-wide. No commission.[DOUBLEPOST=1413423605][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have coupons
LUSH also doesn't have any kind of coupons and doesn't have sales except for one sale at the end of the year. All I have is my 50% employee discount.

Cat

Cat, LUSH doesn't pay their employees commission. We're simply trained to offer the best customer service possible. It's also company-wide. No commission.[DOUBLEPOST=1413423605][/DOUBLEPOST]

LUSH also doesn't have any kind of coupons and doesn't have sales except for one sale at the end of the year. All I have is my 50% employee discount.
O I was misinformed by a friend then, sorry.

xLeahmarie

Hungry photographer
I didn't even know that was a thing tbh.
lol.

oh I've always wanted to try their products, but the lush store in my Macy's closed, and I'm sensitive to some fragrances (major migraine when something is too strong). I'll have to do research and see where the closest one to me is now.

Elle

I can't even remember because the last time I went, the guy that worked there was in literal cute japanese fashion and had the best pink hair.
But we did try samples, and I think the best part is that they have quite a good variety of fragrance free products. There was one he put into the bowl of water that made it all pink and really warm, and your skin would be as smooth as G Dragons face.. It was perfection. <3

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
space girl is my favorite and i wish the xmas star light star bright wasnt seasonal because it made me all sparkly with glitter and i felt like a fairy, but dragon egg, twilight, s** bomb, rose bombshell (which put real roses in my bath tub which was rad) are also other favorites and i want to try out many more
I suggest the Pheonix Rising