LUSH

Cat

I love Lush...
Dragon's Egg is probably my favorite scent wise... but the orangey bath isn't my favorite. I prefer the ones that leave your bath all pink and purple. :flower:

cuipet

i lovee the lush ones but im poor now, but my friend used to have this machine from lush where the bubbles would multiply and they'd basically go everywhere it was great..

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
i mean i love lush but every time i enter their store i get a huge headache. i love their bath balls and stuff but some of their scents are waaaaaaaayyyyy too strong & sometimes the soap reminds me of chalk.

but other than that it's like a fancy candy shop for soap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god i'm a Lushie. My old roommate and one of my best friends ended up working at a Lush store and safe to say I totally bought into the whole thing. I got my whole family into it (they are all really into natural things anyways).
Here are some of the things I use and my little baby brother (I call him baby because is 14 years old, teenage ance, and is a swimmer so his hair is AH...and all this helps him)
Shower Stuff
- Big Shampoo <- LOVE it however my hair is sometimes dry so this doesnt really help
- The blue solid shampoo
- Jungle solid conditioner (traveling a lot this summer and its been portable and tiny and does the job)
- American Cream conditioner
- Buffy body butter (to help with dry skin and helped my brothers dark areas of skin)
- The olive branch shower wash

Extra Hair Care
I havent gotten around to commit to these yet but I have samples of them and i love them so far
- R and B hair moisturizer
- Jasmine and Henna hair treatment

Skin Care
- Pharmacological (not 100% on this name) but its a solid facial cleanser
- bro likes Herbalism facial cleanser
- Tea Tree Toner
- Vanishing Cream for my oily face
- Grease Lightening - GOOD lord i live by this stuff. Like me tell you its literally like magic. Its for oily skin and a zit ZAPPER! My brothers ance has improved so much and this was the first thing i got him and with the masks and new routine hes skin is great. But this literally sucks your little suckers dry and reduced redness. it's amazing.

Masks
- Cupcake mask
- Collasual something.. its a greener clay mask pretty great

Other
- Ultra balm for like everything from lips to hair
- Bath bubble bars anything. Recently learned I like these better they give better smell and BUBBLES better than balms. I love the orange/yellow one thats a swirl. its pretty amazing.

Kinda embarrassing how much we have but we all share it and its been a long time in coming....

also i forgot to mention, i don't remember what its called but there is a store in downtown disney that is just like lush and they have some awesome stuff
there is also a store in the Grand Floridian! Their scrubs are amazing :)