Luxury Items in game

I have a suggestion. Following the same guidelines as the gas mask and other items that were not in the game, I would like to suggest adding "Luxury" items in the game. Suits sold under the Armani or Brooks Brothers Label, Versache Shirts, Burberry Coats, etc...

You could charge as much as you want for these items as they would be considered more of a status/valuable item and players could pay accordingly.

Just a thought.

adny

I have a suggestion. Following the same guidelines as the gas mask and other items that were not in the game, I would like to suggest adding "Luxury" items in the game. Suits sold under the Armani or Brooks Brothers Label, Versache Shirts, Burberry Coats, etc...

You could charge as much as you want for these items as they would be considered more of a status/valuable item and players could pay accordingly.

Just a thought.
You're thinking too much of a shopping mall kind of environment. It is a Disney game, and I understand what you're trying to get at with branding, but look at it at a lower level - that already exists - pirates of the Caribbean outfits, Alice outfits, princess costumes, etc, etc.

I really like this idea and it can actually expand to dedicated stores but mvmk would have to make up these designer names somewhat like Amy's Finest. Also these would most definitley be custom so it should be discontinued after debuting in order for it to garner more value. These should also be sold two times of the year maybe because custom items are hard to make.