Madden 15 Superbowl Pick (Kinda freaky...)

Kinglaser

So yeah my dad showed me this on his tablet and I just looked it up on another site and yeah (no link because the site was super slow, but just search it in google and theres a lot of choices). The whole text from the USA Today version is in the spoiler, but there is a video that I didnt watch that goes with it.

"Electronics Arts' track record in predicting the winner of the Super Bowl through a simulation of video game Madden NFL is pretty solid. Entering Super Bowl XLIX, the Madden sim boasts an 8-3 record.

Make that 9-3, following the New England Patriots' win over the Seattle Seahawks. However, the way this year's Madden sim predicted the outcome of Super Bowl XLIX is downright scary.

Let's start with the final score: 28-24, which the Madden sim guessed exactly. Impressive, yes. But it gets better. Some highlights:

The Madden sim predicted Tom Brady would win Super Bowl MVP (which he did), passing for 335 yards and 4 touchdowns. Brady finished the game with 328 yards and 4 touchdowns. The simulation missed by only seven yards.

As for that game-winner, the Madden sim also predicted New England would trail 24-14 in the third quarter before staging a comeback, capped by a game-winning touchdown pass to wide receiver Julian Edelman. Yep, Madden nailed that one, too.

The simulation had Edelman finish as the Patriots' top receiver, with eight catches for 106 yards. Edelman ended the Super Bowl with nine catches for 109 yards.

Translation: The Madden sim is kinda good at predicting Super Bowls"