Magic and stuff

Okay, so I haven't played VMK since 2008.
And I remember I had Ghost Magic, Fireworks Magic and Teleport Magic. (+ some others, but those you just had to buy)

The thing is; I have forgotten how to obtain such magics :P
Does anyone know how to obtain them? Answers would be very much appreciated ^^

Only a few magics have been released so far, there's more to come!
We even have some new magic, that wasn't in the original!
Every month a new magic gets sold in stores. Right now, it's "Turn into Zombie" magic.
You can find it on Main Street at the Magic Shop!
If you want other magics, you're gonna have to trade for them, as you cannot buy them anymore.
Any other questions, feel free to ask me! (: @MysteryT

So far we have:
-Fireworks Magic (prize in fireworks Minigame in September(?)/October(?) 2013)
-Bat Magic (sold for 10K - October 2013)
-Flying Carper Magic (sold for 10K - November 2013)
-Snowman Magic (sold for 5K - December 2013)
-Dancing Inferno (prize for Gingerbread competition and water slide competition)
-X2 Spaceship Magic (sold for 10K - February 2014)
-Drink Me (sold for 10K - May 2014)
-Shark Magic (sold for 10K - July 2014)
-Cursed Storm (sold for 5K - August 2014)
-Confetti Magic (sold for 10K - September 2014)
-Zombie Magic (current @ 10K)

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Oh, cool!
I think I saw someone with Invincibility magic yesterday, though :O
How did they get that one?
There was a community wide event on Halloween that was similar to the clams. With this event, pumpkins were dropped randomly in all public rooms with more than 5 people inside. The prizes were random for each pumpkin, but each pumpkin had the Halloween Quest Pin. Some of the other, more major prizes were the Ghast mask and the 1* invisibility magic.

Jake

Fireworks magic was given out at the santa event last December i believe. I don't think it was ever in castle fireworks but it was mentioned that it would be put in eventually if im not mistaking :)

Jasmine

Yeah, Fireworks was never actually given out in the Fireworks game... there was a competition after the game opened (which was early October 2013) and 3 fireworks magics were awarded to the ones who won the competition. Then some were given out during the Santa event. Amy did say a while ago (as in like, last year) that she'd planned for fireworks magic to be given out by the game, but those plans might've changed, because we haven't heard anything about it since. Guess we'll just have to see.