Magic Value Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter

The Queen of VMK
I just need to know how much each magic pins current value is worth in credits. Thanks to whoever answers :D

Jorash

@Carter currently values are:

Drink Me - 10-12k
Shark Magic - 10-12k
Confetti - 10-12k
Flying Carpet - 12-14k
Bat Magic - 30k
Cursed Storm - 5-7k
Snowman Magic - 6-7k
Invisibility - 20k
Test Track - 12k
x2 Spaceship - 12k
Zombie Magic - 10k
Fireworks - Around 17 Walls (walls go for 20k)
Inferno - A LOT!

Hope this helps you!:)

Last edited:

Lost

@Carter currently values are:

Drink Me - 10-12k
Shark Magic - 10-12k
Confetti - 10-12k
Flying Carpet - 12-14k
Bat Magic - 30k
Cursed Storm - 5-7k
Snowman Magic - 6-7k
Invisibility - 20k
Test Track - 12k
x2 Spaceship - 12k
Zombie Magic - 10k
Fireworks - Around 17 Walls (walls go for 20k)
Inferno - A LOT!

Hope this helps you!:)
I would agree with most of those.

However, I feel like bat magic is only around 20k ish, fireworks magic is 12-14 walls, test track probably around 15k, and the magics at 10-12k I would put at 11-13k.

As for inferno who even knows or cares :P Only people willing to pay all their rares will get them, no thank you ;D

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
Yeah except for X2 Space Magic this is pretty good estimate. X2 Space was released the same time as Disneyland Gift Card and is way more rare then any other Magic except Bat. Anyone willing to trade Bat Magic for 20k is dumb as it was not re-released.[DOUBLEPOST=1414278883][/DOUBLEPOST]I believe that carpet and invisibility magic are equally rare as the same number of both exist ingame BUT Invisibility has a bit more demand. In my opinion though 17-20K is a better estimate for carpet magic as it is very difficult to find especially after @Whoosh bought them all....

Last edited:

Lost

Yeah except for X2 Space Magic this is pretty good estimate. X2 Space was released the same time as Disneyland Gift Card and is way more rare then any other Magic except Bat. Anyone willing to trade Bat Magic for 20k is dumb as it was not re-released.[DOUBLEPOST=1414278883][/DOUBLEPOST]I believe that carpet and invisibility magic are equally rare as the same number of both exist ingame BUT Invisibility has a bit more demand. In my opinion though 17-20K is a better estimate for carpet magic as it is very difficult to find especially after @Whoosh bought them all....
Rarity doesn't equal value. I also saw bat magic dropping in value recently, those selling it were selling it for less value and still had little to no interest. Just because something isn't re-released doesn't mean it's value can't go down x_x

As for the rarity, hard to know without access to that game information :S

MamaNutty

I very rarely agree with @savvy.max
But ppl anticipated bat magic along with cowboy etc to be rerelease & were trading it for cheaper assuming they could buy it again this month.. Not happening yet.. So I agree this time!

Lost

@Lost with magic rarity does equal value. I witnessed you personally offer in a trade room @Myth 5* Invisibility for his 5* X2 Spaceship Magic that for me is proof enough.
I believe x2 spaceship is worth less but I rarely see people trading 5* magic and I honestly don't care enough about making profits. Was trying to get 5* magics of each type and had extra invis. If one offer is proof enough of a value of an item then thats not too great ;)

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
@Lost your perception of items worth is not backed up with facts it is you guessing. You yourself were not around for the entire month that X2 Spaceship was out and didn't see the trades going down for giftcards so keep talking about something you know nothing about. X2 Spaceship is worth more then Invisibility Magic and is harder to source especially in quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.