Mako Coaster SeaWorld

Are You Excited About The New Mako Coaster?

• Total voters

VampireBoy

SeaWorld Orlando is about to get a big and bad rollercoaster called Mako and it is going to have a 200ft drop going at 73mph and even better the coaster is actually themed to sharks and it will be opening a brand new land called Sharks Realm. It is also going to be the tallest, fastest, and longest rollercoaster in all of Orlando and this coaster is going to be packing some serious air time and extreme thrill for all you thrill seekers. I am extremely excited for this brand new rollercoaster and cant wait till it opens and I hope you guys are excited too and hopefully this coaster will actually help bring tons of tourists back to SeaWorld.
http://attractionsmagazine.com/mako...2016-coaster-tallest-fastest-longest-orlando/

Last edited:

supernovagirl

I don't support Seaworld in anything they do so I honestly don't care about any new rollercoaster they're building. How they're possibly affording this, I'm not exactly sure, since their stocks have definitely plummeted in the past few years. Moreover, recently their CFO resigned (I don't blame him for leaving this evil company).

VampireBoy

Look I get that not everyone is willing to support SeaWorld because of that satanic cult Blackfish but this thread is about sharing your opinions on the new rollercoaster coming to SeaWorld and if you don't want to stay on topic and only have mean things to say about SeaWorld please don't post.