Marvel Crate Items

Nvm i saw the list that u have up. Sorrry![DOUBLEPOST=1558818959][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have passed this information onto the staff team.

-Kida

I was wondering the same.... Hope you all get it fixed :D Thank you all for ur amazing outfits![DOUBLEPOST=1558826590][/DOUBLEPOST]Pulled this jst now Untitled.png

Ot sure if it belongs in this crates????[DOUBLEPOST=1558827251][/DOUBLEPOST]got another one does it belong in the crates or is it a mistake..... it's and ultra rare items

thanos.png

Last edited:

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Thank you for bringing up the random pins appearing in crates to our attention. This has been passed onto our team and will be fixed soon.

If any other issues seem to come up, please don't hesitate to post here.

-Kida

Kutcherrr23

I pulled the Thanos skin but I have no idea how to use/wear it! It shows up as a pin but when I go to color of skin it doesn't show up as an option. Any help?

I pulled the Thanos skin but I have no idea how to use/wear it! It shows up as a pin but when I go to color of skin it doesn't show up as an option. Any help?
i believe the feature still doesn't work yet, but should work soon
@Alpha and the pins you've pulled should also be the purple skin

QUESTION...... Are the Iron Man Tops even in the crates???? Iv'e spent over 3mil on crates and i cant seem to get at least just one........... -----____-----!!!

LF photo's of iron man mask, top, and shoes
if anyone is able to post that would be great :-)

the 9th outfit is still not known, i have thor up as a guess. anyone seen an outfit not on the list? please let me know :)