Meet And Great With Special Guest Event

For a suggestion, most of us did not even get a chance to go.

I know it's a meet and greet thing, but people probably stayed for 30 minutes or more, when they already go the Captain America pin and etc. Then there are some that didn't, because people would stay in the room for longer then 30 minutes.

Next time could we do something less hogging type.

I don't know :/

Or am I missing something?

I totally agree. Maybe if people were just sent automatically out of the room on a ride or something, once they got their item. Same with the pin trades cause ive seen people sit in there. I've gotten in about 2 events in the past month with being in many Q's.

Thorn

Make it Green
Indeed, it should have been just a ride-around-the-room with captain america...
I waited and waited and waited and never got in.

I also noticed the pin trading room OPENED with 12 people in it? Could this have been direct-from-meet-and-greet people?

Tay

in the event captain america had us stay there to chat with him a bit, it definitely wasnt 30 minutes, maybe around 5-10. idk its called a meet and greet; its not just for the item at the end. just try harder next time

Thorn

Make it Green
Also, to be honest I thought it was to meet Tink since there was no mention of the captain.

I've met Tink... didn't think prizes were being handed out.

adny

There was a gate at the room entrance, and another at the exit. During each session both were locked, all players within the main area were then made to leave via the exit teleporter or booted to fully clear the room for the next group :-)

Well maybe theres some more efficient way to do it. And there is no real way to try harder when u have lag and u r entering a Q. And 5-10 minutes actually is a long time when u have 300 people trying to get in the room.

My friend got in then it closed~ and i think it should of been longer then an hour then if it was a 5-10 minute meet or greet >_< but then it is alot fo ppl to satisfy[DOUBLEPOST=1404501839][/DOUBLEPOST]A lot* not alot

Exodus

There was a gate at the room entrance, and another at the exit. During each session both were locked, all players within the main area were then made to leave via the exit teleporter or booted to fully clear the room for the next group :-)
This approach was completely okay. The only problem was that they literally spent 10 minutes for the first couple of groups before turning to 5 minutes for the last few groups. Within an hour time frame, if they had organized 5 minutes per group from the start, definitely 50 or more players could have been squeezed in. After all, people just said "hi" and viewed the Captain American outfit (which could've been screenshotted to stare at, not as if Captain America was turning and modeling anyway for enhanced experience :P).

I like @Exodus ' route about it and IKNOWWW, 285.
I left the queue for the meet and great at 2:50 to wait for trade then once i got in the new queue my vmk pass messed up my window 2 times #noluck

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
TBH I think it would have been cooler if we had a room for each of the Avengers' for a meet-n-greet. I know, I know, it's 4th of July, ergo, only Cap Murica should be allowed. But wouldn't it have spread out the crowds more if we could meet our favorite Avengers rather than just Murica? We could have still gotten the shield pin, too, because that's all a lot of people wanted.