Mega Disney Parks Thread

Since I haven't seen a specific place to talk about Disney parks yet, I thought I'd make one. ^_^

Have a trip coming up? Have a question about the parks? Want to talk about your favorite past trip? Need a resort/restaurant recommendation?

TALK AWAY!

Dudecg

My first time at Disney World I was 8 years old. My favorite park had to be Hollywood studios, but I really enjoyed Animal Kingdom. I am suppose to be going again Christmas 2014. I am graduating this year and were buying a package this Christmas and paying 200 down on it until then. I am not sure what has been added since then It was in 2004, so I know everest is there, the new fantasyland is working on being some where near completely finished. If you know any important events and things that happen during Christmas I would like to know. :)

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
I've been to Disneyland, Disney World, and Tokyo Disney, each more than once. I've been to Tokyo Disney 3 times and Disney Sea (in Tokyo) twice, I've been to Disney World twice (and if you count blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon ive been to typhoon lagoon twice and blizzard beach once) and Disneyland four times. But this upcoming October will be the first time I'll be going to Disneyland while it has holiday events, and I can't wait to see what they have for Halloween :)

I've been to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom (though that last one was only once). They are most definitely my favorite places on Earth. The last time I went to the parks was a trip to Epcot in September of this year, I finally got over my fear and went on Soarin', and I also went on Captain EO and Journey Into Imagination With Figment for the first times. It was wonderful, I wish I could go back (My seasonal passes expired on my birthday, alas :C)