Messages don't work on mobile

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Sorry if this has already been posted; I didn't see it.

When I'm using my iPad or iPhone, I can't read any messages. I can only see who they're from.
This is a safari issue not a device issue if Im not mistaken. I believe you can download a chrome app and it should be fixed.

Amy

Head Administrator
This is a safari issue not a device issue if Im not mistaken. I believe you can download a chrome app and it should be fixed.
Nah it is a Safari issue, but all browsers on iOS have to use Safari's engine under the hood. In other words, Chrome on iOS is essentially Safari that looks like Chrome.[DOUBLEPOST=1524712621,1524711645][/DOUBLEPOST]had a hunch about what caused this and fixed it finally, turns out if you're rendering a portion of an image and the portion is larger than the image itself, safari doesn't render it. doesn't give an error either, just does nothing. chrome and firefox ignore it and render what's available.

(simple explanation: messages can be larger than the message box has room for, so there's a scroll bar. all of that text has to be drawn onto an image, but here's the thing, if the image is smaller than the portion of the image that it's trying to draw, it just won't draw it, and in the message box the portion was larger than most messages but not all, causing most messages to be invisible in Safari which is the only browser besides internet explorer to do this)