Mickey ears for all!

That would be pretty awesome but then they would lose their value. I would love to see Minnie ears at some stage!

Foamy

It is inevitable that some members will make duplicate accounts, I would prefer no additional incentives to do so.
Not necessarily. Frankly, with MMK/MVMK they should be releasing completely different rares. If Black mickey ears were given out at registration, it could be kept that way and thus they would have no value. If there's no value, it's not an incentive. It wouldn't stop people from trying to hoard them, though. I think the best alternative is to have them on sale permanently in the store at a low price so anyone can get them and people hoarding them would just be wasting their credits as they wouldn't be removed.

It could be a good idea but also it could be abusive ( ie: poeple making multiple accounts) Which means they wouldn't be valuable anymore. But it could be a good idea to make mickey ears a color that hasn't been made yet so then it wouldn't matter.

They could make them non-tradeable. Disney did this during the big quests with big prizes. You had to do the quest to get the prize - no way around it!!

Foamy

They could make them non-tradeable. Disney did this during the big quests with big prizes. You had to do the quest to get the prize - no way around it!!
That's also a good point. If they have no value and everyone has them, there is no reason for them to be traded.

I disagree - sorry. mickey ears are special. If everyone has them, they wont be.

-Alex. :(

I disagree - sorry. mickey ears are special. If everyone has them, they wont be.

-Alex. :(
Maybe golden mickey ears are special, but what about just black mickey ears? And what if they're only given to beta testers? I would love to have black mickey ears and have them given to people who join early.

Geggy

Mickey ears are the iconic signature of Disney theme parks. Therefore, I firmly believe that upon registration, all new members (or at least on Day 1) get to choose between black/gold and/or other colors of Mickey Ears! :)
I agree to this...if you can create your avatar in an actual Disney Park. :D