Mickey Ears! (Weird request..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudToBeMe

Can someone tell me what ears I'm missing? I know it's kinda weird, but I like to collect mickey ears and I haven't been on in a while, so I need to add to my collection and this is the easiest way to figure out what I'm missing.:M:P:

So far I have:
- 60th celebration
- C3PO
- Sparrow
- Classic
- Dream
- Earth Day
- Frozen
- Galaxy
- Gold Edition
- Haunted Mansion
- King
- Orange
- All Paint the Night Ears
- Purple
- R2D2
- Silver
- Traditional
- Minnie Classic
- Minnie Pink
- Minnie Polka Dot
- Minnie Queen
- Minnie Traditional

I know I'm Missing:
- Crater ears
- Marie Ears
- Thomas O' Malley Ears
:AHH:

Are there any others that I'm missing? (and if possible, their value atm)?
Thank you very much!

Welcome back :D You might be missing Mickey Ear Birthday, Mickey Ears Pilgrim, Mickey Ears Pumpkin, Mickey Ears Reindeers, Mickey Ears Holiday, Minnie Ears Retro, Mickey Ears Bat, and Baseball Mickey Hat Hopefully I named all of them :3 Also, the Holiday Hat Blue/Pink/Red, and Holiday Hat Green St. Patrick's.

Last edited:

ProudToBeMe

Welcome back :D You might be missing Mickey Ear Birthday, Mickey Ears Pilgrim, Mickey Ears Pumpkin, Mickey Ears Reindeers, Mickey Ears Holiday, Minnie Ears Retro, Mickey Ears Bat, and Baseball Mickey Hat Hopefully I named all of them :3 Also, the Holiday Hat Blue/Pink/Red, and Holiday Hat Green St. Patrick's.
I was really talking about the ones that look like traditional mickey ears, lol I'm mostly missing the ones from last year until now, I have all the ones I want from like July 2015 and before then lol
I should've been more specific.
Thanks Cloudy, I really appreciate your help!:M:P:
side note: do you happen to have Mickey Ears Holiday, Minnie Ears Retro, and Baseball Mickey Hat so i can see what they look like?

I was really talking about the ones that look like traditional mickey ears, lol I'm mostly missing the ones from last year until now, I have all the ones I want from like July 2015 and before then lol
I should've been more specific.
Thanks Cloudy, I really appreciate your help!:M:P:
side note: do you happen to have Mickey Ears Holiday, Minnie Ears Retro, and Baseball Mickey Hat so i can see what they look like?
You're welcome and sure c:
upload_2016-4-18_23-57-53.png

Status
Not open for further replies.