Microsoft Hololens

Do You Think That This Technology Will Revolutionize The World Of Technology?

• Not Really

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VampireBoy

Microsoft is about to release a new technology that is going to change the future basically and its called the Hololens which will allow you to see the world through a set of lenses in a way that you couldn't imagine and I am honestly extremely excited about this technology and cant wait till its released so what do you think about it.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
I will share something with you VB. Now….call me “crazy” but…listen with your mind and heart, I will always speak the truth; you know what this could potentially lead to next, on a massive scale, VB? (…and something that’s actually already under development by the hand of man and currently being weighed through public opinion indirectly since the late 1990’s…)

I know for a fact, that I will never get an implanted microchip for example, even if that means my own demise or torture. What would stop a governmental entity from controlling not only your personal finances, but also your emotions and free will, politics, religion, even your faith? Sound familiar?

Technology can be useful for man but what happens when the government begins to require you to sacrifice more freedom in exchange for commodities? (That’s how it would begin) The nature of the human being who relies on technology and robotic material will not be forgiving. What makes a person, “humane” is the ability to make conscience decisions without the support and use of technology. Technology has increased on a massive scale at an alarming rate from 1900 to 2000, all within just one hundred years. During that time, you’ve seen how (unfortunately) technology has made some (not all) people lazy, more ignorant and plain stupid because they don’t use their god given right to think for themselves. Ask yourself what type of government works best VB? One where all those governed slave to the foundation of rule (to oppress) or the government where the citizens “govern”? (In theory, the latter half at least) That is what the United States is based on. I tell you, the more freedoms people give away blindly, the less they will begin to recognize the foundation of their own government and purpose (and that is when overthrowing those trying to oppress will take place.) Simply put, technology is far too dangerous in the hands of mankind. Man is greedy, for he will lust after power and earthly authority. If you don’t believe that it can happen, simply look at the infamous man-killer during this past century named Hitler and World War II. If you think for one moment it was simply an attempt at “ethnic cleansing” for Germany and nothing more; and not an onerous drive for superior forms of technology then you’d be diluting yourself in mind and spirit to the facts VB.

I just hope people are careful with what they've been given and realize the long term effects on going too far with technology. Just because you CAN do something/create something does that mean you should? Heck no! LOL. It’d be like saying “yeah, I’m going to control you/kick your __/destroy you simply because I can." (This "survival of the fittest" attitude towards nature, will never work for human beings.) What true value is there in that, to hold this type of pendulum over a beings head, to create a robotic-like state of mind and nature, for the government on a large scale or even an individual basis? Many people won’t realize its happening until it’s gotten too far, there will be no turning back. What are they going to do? What will they say? “Oops, I made a mistake? I wash my hands of this?....” No. Once it’s done, it will be too late. I’m not saying people shouldn’t create things with technology (and they will for entertainment obviously) but there needs to be stricter guidelines all over the world; not everyone has a conscience in cogitation in regards to this world VB. People have a tendency to only desire to think about the “here and now” but, there won’t be a future or anything like the present that comforts peoples experience if the popular theme and thought becomes “create and do whatever your ability allows”. The antithesis will happen as it tips the fragile balance between what makes the person humane and the concurrent technology widely used. If nothing else, I hope at least one person truly understands as it suffices to say, important words shouldn't always be said in vain to fall on deaf ears.