Might quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you love the game, don't let a few mean people ruin the experience for you. Like a few others have said, we haven't met you so maybe you've been hanging with the wrong crowd. (: There are plenty of kind people throughout this game and the forums. Unfortunately, there are rude individuals everywhere you go in life, and the internet only seems to gather them all in one place. I honestly hope it gets better for you, whatever decision you make. (:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
You forgot the people who don't care category
unless they fall under "mean people"
in that case, spot on representation
this. but don't you understand - they obviously care if they make an effort to post about how much they don't care, which in the end, is just to show how rude they can be. :') so ya, they fall under mean people.

I have lots of friends on here but if I am with my friends and other people come in the room they are just mean.
You shouldn't quit because people are mean. You are going to find mean people everywhere -- whether IRL or online. You just have to learn to avoid and ignore them.

My opinion/advice:
-Make a boot list. Write down the mean players title's on a piece of paper
-Report them to the Staff or email the Staff about them at contact@myvmk.com
-Hang out with your main friends
-click the ignore button once you first see the people who are bothering you

Other than that, it should be good. I may end up leaving too. Message me if you need anything else.
~MusicLuvr (MusicEllen from MyVMK)

Status
Not open for further replies.