Mini Games - Level Up

cruise

Something I always wished to see was a way to play beginner versions of some of the mini games, such as fireworks, jungle cruise, etc. I know it may never be possible to accomplish this but just an idea I always wished to see.

Players who were not great at fireworks skills could play a beginner version of the game and then level up to a more advanced game. (I would most likely stay at beginner level LOL).

Again, I know it may never be possible but just a thought.

cruise

Pirateboi said:
Thats a great idea! I myself wasnt the best at fireworks! However I was a pro at Pirates!!
I remember you in the original game and you were a great pirate player! Pirates was also my game, I loved it. I even miss people telling me I was a gold user! :lol:

IcyWaterPrincess

cruise said:
Pirateboi said:
Thats a great idea! I myself wasnt the best at fireworks! However I was a pro at Pirates!!
I remember you in the original game and you were a great pirate player! Pirates was also my game, I loved it. I even miss people telling me I was a gold user! :lol:
Pirate rocked the pirates....I was the sitting duck! :roll: I stunk at that game!!! I too would love to see a update to the game that let you advance as you improved your skills! I even think I failed at taking pictures in the Jungle Cruise! :oops:

cruise

IcyWaterPrincess said:
cruise said:
Pirateboi said:
Pirate rocked the pirates....I was the sitting duck! :roll: I stunk at that game!!! I too would love to see a update to the game that let you advance as you improved your skills! I even think I failed at taking pictures in the Jungle Cruise! :oops:
Oh my goodness...those pictures! And what was it Ned said to us? All I remember is that he said it to me a lot in the beginning. I only got good at it when LittleDragonErin gave me some tips to help. Oh Ned..... :D

I am soooooooo looking forward to popping some Fireworks... I'm sure i'm rusty, but that was my game back in the day... I was AWESOME at crashing the boat into the docks in Jungle Cruise, and as for Pirates, well let's just say that I am NOT looking forward to seeing that dang Kraken... The ghosties I could manage, but it wasn't a fave of mine...

Rain

I'm so excited for Pirates. :) That was the only game I was good at. I would love levels for fireworks, that would help me sooooooo much.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i think we should get prizes of cool stuff as we level up in games...
like clothes, hats, or furni.... (:

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
Very interesting idea!

I wonder though if it would work if everyone was playing on a different level, and if the scores would synchronize correctly.. know what I mean?

Justin

I think it would be really intresting to have tournaments once in a while in the minigames.
And once you lose you team gets booted to the world map. (you win mini-prizes along the way but the top prize is what lies at the end,.
Leveling up would be so cool!
I'm so excited!
So many great things are in store I can just see it.

disneyfacts

Cindrbellas said:
5 years have passed..maybe the years have sharpened our games senses :-) I was good at original fireworks but not remix. :)
I find that is often the case. I used to be not too great at some games (passable at least, though) and I tried them about a year or two later and they're the easiest things in the world now.