Minnie Backpack, Tink Hat, and Unlock the Magic Pin (Quest Prizes) - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobie

violent delights
I will sell all 3 together or individually. Only selling all 3 together as I am currently receiving the highest offers as a bundle. To offer, you can either comment, DM me on here, or DM me on Discord! If I don't get back to you personally (I'm bad at that) then you can check here to see the highest offer because I will definitely update here.

If you are interested in the items individually then I can likely help you find another seller who is selling individually!

HIGHEST OFFER: 400k for all 3 together

Last edited:

goobie

violent delights
Hi all. I've updated w/ my current highest offer and have changed my selling rules. To those of you interested in buying only parts, there are some people selling just pieces. All of these people can be contacted via Discord! I'll update with more names as I find more people.

People selling just backpack: bobsbestgame
People selling just Tink: Lizzian's friend (DM Lizzian),

Lauren Walker

Hi all. I've updated w/ my current highest offer and have changed my selling rules. To those of you interested in buying only parts, there are some people selling just pieces. All of these people can be contacted via Discord! I'll update with more names as I find more people.

People selling just backpack: bobsbestgame
People selling just Tink: Lizzian's friend (DM Lizzian),
I am interested in the Tinkerbell hat. I dont know where to find her

Status
Not open for further replies.