Minor Bugs Thread

While playing Jungle Cruise, I usually hit the down arrow to hold the boat back so it doesn't hit the animals. On the 4th area, if you continually hold the back button you will pop up at the top of the screen and you will be able to drive on the grass. It is kind of confusing to explain, but if you were to try it you'll understand!!

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
ppr and alr have been glitching for me since yesterday. teleportation fails and i'm either just standing at the ride start or everyone stops and the teleportation effect happens in a repeat but no one ever leaves or moves o_o @Amy

captmrose

Documented Disney Freak
I have issues with JC too. The third round of the forbidden temple only spawns like three animals and the rest of the time it's empty. And sometimes the game will be so laggy that no animals spawn until the very end of the room, and then they all spawn at once. It's usually no big deal but ya girl needs all the credits she can get.
Same problem for me... I have a very good gaming desktop so I know it's not my PC :)[DOUBLEPOST=1403218565][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I was in queue for trade event today and had a VMK pass. I was riding PPR and had done so multiple times, but on the exit it kicked me to a different instance and my vmk pass box was gone... so sad :(

ShinigamisDice

The Scourge of Avariciousness
So far the only thing I'm having issues with is not being able to backspace my signature when I'm trying to change it, and there being a lack of word censoring. Normally I'd be okay with it but I've noticed a few users running around saying inappropriate words, then leaving, and I have a little sister who plays the game alongside me. It's a bit uncomfortable but I'm not sure if the censoring for text has been implemented yet.

Initially, my game error was during a host event (Breakin' Through the Bayou with HOST_Absolem). I had selected to use a VMK Pass instead of waiting in the queue screen and returned to my guest room to wait out the queue. The pass reads 6th in line, approximately 10-15 minutes before the event's closure, as my room ride teleported my avatar from room 2 to room 1. The furniture failed to load in the time it takes to traverse the ride(Only the 2 posters appeared, even the "ghost pixels" implying items were to be loaded were absent), entered its 2nd room(as it's supposed to), but upon my return to the first room, my VMK Pass was no longer on my screen. and I missed the bus, so to speak.

Gandalf

ya'll ruined this game
I have a few green keys from playing Jungle Cruise, they are single use, and work just fine. The green key I received from a host event a few days ago doesn't have the single use on it, and doesn't work. I'm just wondering if this is a mistake or just a key to collect. :P

Hong Kong lanterns green and red still cannot be lit
Yeti in Matterhorn still says "psychich"
Mark twain Steamboat- Can't sit in the balcony seats
when stepping behind the podium on the stage, it's supposed to enlarge your face on the screen

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Repeatedly enabling/disabling "Show friend requests" option (and saving with "Ok" button) in Settings menu causes music to stop playing.

EDIT: I have found this to be true with all options in the settings menu. Obviously the enable/disable music one will do this, so I am talking more about the bottom 3.

Last edited:

Jacob

Professional Housewife
the new give control feature cannot be removed once allowed, and items are returned to the owner's inventory instead of the original owner's. also, people given the privilege can boot the room owner.

Orange haunted mansion candles cannot be lit.

Crax

Whenever I go to try to buy a room, this pops up:
So I can't buy any rooms. I have tried clicking around on different spots on the green button and it just does not work.

Ok well sometimes the text for everything (like when it says "entering x room" signatures, chatting etc) It will start looking like the following. En.tERing. EmpOrim Or soemthing like that. It will just look distorted. It happens when a lot of people are on the browser. The problem doesn't go away unless you log out which when it happens the most host events have just started and you get in line for them and it starts happening. It has happened on my account and some of my family's accounts. Next time it happens i'll edit in a picture