Mocking Jay Part 1

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
did anyone see this yet?
i thought it was well done. just the ending...is frustrating.
like a whole year to wait for it? gahh.​

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I have tickets to see it tomorrow morning. I'm pretty excited, but I know Part 2 will be more interesting

Bindingkey

This was a really good movie. like i don't understand why it's getting a lot of mediocre reviews. it was a good movie, it was structured well and its thematically brilliant. its only shortcoming is that it obviously has scenes specifically extended and dragged out in order to meet the 2 hour mark so that it could have a part 2. but really take all the unnecessary editing techniques and it's a pretty solid movie with a lot of depth and a hard hitting message.

and I thought the ending was okay for what it was supposed to be. really the ending is a product of what the events of the whole movie are leading up to. it could've been edited differently though, but it ended just fine.

iTony

Ohana means family.
I haven't watched it, but many people told me that whatever they did, they could have easily made it into 1 movie.
I still plan on seeing it sometime soon.

I just saw it.. it was good but now I'm just kinda annoyed. The ending is supposed to be a cliff hanger somewhere in the middle of the book, so people shouldn't be mad about that.

& I have to wait a year to see part 2. :c

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
It was a good movie, just good. It could never compete with the first and second films. I feel like if movies make sequels they should try hard to at least match the same level of the original one. The plot was just really simple compared to the other two.

mark

10 mins late to everything
i love how u made a thread for this but idk why u put Mockingjay in two words >.< i luv it as always really went well with the book

i cant wait for part 2 rumor has it prim is going to be the bomb in that movie!!!

Magster

Normal people scare me
It wasn't my favorite. I already had expectations that it would be pretty bland because it's the first part and usually they are mostly the background story but I'm so conflicted because it had some really good memorable parts and others were just kinda of boring. I don't think i'd re-watch it.