Monumentour

OK OK OK so I saw Fall Out Boy and Paramore last night on the Monumentour and it was literally perfection on stage. The songs they played, the lighting and stuff they did, oh my god.

New Politics (the openers) were ok. The singer was break dancing a lot which was cool... And the drummer and guitarist were a little bit crazy.. Like the drummer was constantly drumming, even when the singer was like talking, he was still pounding on the drums. And the guitarist like I don't even know.. He was just like... Throwing his guitar around and at the end he ripped all the strings off like he was insane.. I'm not sure... They weren't bad tho.

Ok anyways, anyone else going or have gone?!

Also.. Here are some pictures I took while there. (If you have any pls share as well)
Fall Out Boy:

Paramore:
Oh and because I'm constantly seeing people asking for the setlist here:
Paramore:
Still Into You
Thats What You Get
For A Pessimist, I'm pretty Optimistic
Ignorance
Pressure
Decode
The Only Exception
Last Hope
Emergency
Misery Business (picks someone from audience to sing with her)
Let The Flames begin
Part II
Proof
Ain't It Fun

Fall Out Boy:
The Phoenix
The Take Over, The Breaks Over
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me.
This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
Alone Together
Death Valley
Sugar, We're Goin Down
Miss Missing You
Dance, Dance
Young Volcanoes
Just One Yesterday
Grand Theft Autumn
Save Rock And Roll
I Don't Care
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark

encore:
Thnks fr th Mmrs
Saturday

And they have so much merch like oh my god I was gonna go broke... this is all I got tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah! I'm so excited, I'm attending the Monumentour at the end of the week! it looks like you had a really great time. that set list for both of them gets me so pumped. and New Politics sounds interesting, hahaha, I actually like quite a few of their songs so I'm so down to watch them perform crazily.
when I saw Paramore in November, it was magical as always, and this is going to be my first time seeing FOB live... sajhdkjahfkjhdjkhafd

ps. were they selling those Goosebumps-type Paramore shirts at their merch!? I saw Taylor wearing one in a picture somewhere and I need to own it.

This thread is gonna get my girls so excited. They are going to see them on the 22nd July.

Looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing
I hope they have as much fun as I did (:
ah! I'm so excited, I'm attending the Monumentour at the end of the week! it looks like you had a really great time. that set list for both of them gets me so pumped. and New Politics sounds interesting, hahaha, I actually like quite a few of their songs so I'm so down to watch them perform crazily.
when I saw Paramore in November, it was magical as always, and this is going to be my first time seeing FOB live... sajhdkjahfkjhdjkhafd

ps. were they selling those Goosebumps-type Paramore shirts at their merch!? I saw Taylor wearing one in a picture somewhere and I need to own it.
They have like 5 different shirts.. not totally sure which you're talking about.

This was my first time seeing Paramore live and my 2nd for FOB ugh it was so perf. <3 lol

Jorash

Bringing this back from the grave, but me and my sister are finally going to go see this concert tonight! I am stoked!!:)

S

Solar

Bringing this back from the grave, but me and my sister are finally going to go see this concert tonight! I am stoked!!:)
A lot of my friends went to the one yesterday too and said it was awesome! I was invited but couldn't go because of work.

Jorash

A lot of my friends went to the one yesterday too and said it was awesome! I was invited but couldn't go because of work.
Aww that's a shame! I had the best time, I was up dancing and singing the entire time! And luckily it stayed pretty cloudy outside since we were on the lawn.

@Jorash is my sister and I don't believe I have ever seen her have more fun. Personally, I would say it was one of the best experiences in my life so far. It was definitely worth the wait. The New Politics were a nice touch to the show!

TacoBell

I wanted to go see them soo bad next month but the date I would have gone to only had Fall Out Boy playing and of course I really want to see them but I want to see Paramore too so I decided not to go. Now I'm moving though and can't go anyways so oh well, some other time haha

QueenB

I went in Atlanta, and it was amazing! I have wanted to see both Fall Out Boy and Paramore since I was 13-14 years old. It was crazy to finally get to see them. When FOB played my favorite song by them (A little less sixteen candles) I pretty much lost it. I sang and danced the entire show. Also I'm pretty sure Hayley Williams is an angel.

:faint:I am sooo jelly!! :eee: I lovee :hearts:Paramore and Fall Out Boy and really wish I could of gone but I had something else to attend on the very same day :blue: But thank you sooooo much for sharing this! It was like I was there myself :yay::dance: