More of a hello again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Just thought I'd pop in to say I'm not dead for those of you I was friends with and that remember me :). I just had some interesting life changes I've gone through the past few months and in going through them I fell away from myvmk a bit and distanced myself from it. Ever so often I miss the atmosphere and the giddy feeling of new items and new features to explore. So I pop back in to see whoever is online and explore what new things Amy and everyone has added.

So hello again everyone! How has everyone been? I'd love to find out just how much I've missed over the passed 3 or so months if anyone wouldn't mind catching me up?

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Welcome back! POTC still is undergoing development, we gained several new staff/hosts, and HM is released, if you weren't here during the month of October.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Oh my gosh YOU'RE BACK TO BEING FIYERO!! :) It's actually kind of nostalgic to see that name again and I'm happy to see you and @Solar again! I hope all's been well with you two. Honestly Fiyero I've missed your witty banter :giggle:

@Fantasia - yeah I noticed still no POTC, that's a shame it must be super tricky to code. Hopefully the wait will be over soon. I haven't been able to follow all the staff/host changes because there's been so many since I began playing over a year ago, but I did notice on facebook that HM was released although it seems to be tough to get people to play. I noticed a lot of new ears and other clothing/furniture releases? Seems like I missed a lot haha.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
YUNA where have you BNEBNBNBUIFLGSFGBSDF
i miss you so much
Coco!!!!!! I've been around, life changes and whatnot, going through some tough times. But I'm glad to be back whenever I can :) and btw, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR HAIR OMG GIRL!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1421733445][/DOUBLEPOST]
YEEEEE baby mama.

I just made the most unattractive sound before cracking up LOL. Oh Blair I've missed you! xD

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
Coco!!!!!! I've been around, life changes and whatnot, going through some tough times. But I'm glad to be back whenever I can :) and btw, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR HAIR OMG GIRL!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1421733445][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just made the most unattractive sound before cracking up LOL. Oh Blair I've missed you! xD
TY I MISS U STAY HERE OKAY
ILYSM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.