Mr. Owl, how long until...

I kept on trying and finally got it one day. No idea how but I somehow did. I looked up the next autopia quest and it's a 6500 score on fireworks and I'm like nahhhh I will pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfft piece of cake[DOUBLEPOST=1449699946][/DOUBLEPOST]http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/fireworks-guide-help.3159/

here is a fireworks guide made by arguably the best fireworks player for those of you who struggle with the mini game. if you follow his instructions and your computer doesn't have major latency issues, you should EASILY be able to get 3k.

and im going to further emphasize two things he points out in his guide...

first 3 stages, the most important thing is getting all flawless (practically impossible), if you can hit a firework but cant hit it flawless, just let it go. it will happen a few times. if you hit it and dont get flawless, it resets your multiplier (this is the most common cause of people not being able to reach 3k in fireworks)

last 2 stages, it is legit impossible to hit all flawless for every firework that appears as so many fireworks can be flying around at one time. do not let this frustrate you. simply hit the ones you can hit flawless. the difference between these 2 stages and the first 3 is that there is an exception. combos become much more important in these stages as there is more of them and that they offer higher value. if a situation arises where u can hit a combo but cant hit each individual firework flawless, do so, because you will still receive a lot of points. for more information on combos (identifying and anticipating them), read geggy's thread.

as i mentioned earlier, no one should be below 3k if they follow these instructions and are playing on a computer that doesnt have major latency issues.

Last edited: