Music Mixer Feedback

Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if you could give me your thoughts on how the music mixer is set up! Right now, it gives credits just from playing a song, 10 credits if you're in a room with at least 5 other people, and 30 if you're in a room with at least 15 other people!

This can obviously be changed, one of the ideas I thought you'd like is the song rating system that was used in some other games. How that works is, when you play the song, everyone in the room gets an option to "like" for your song if they like it, or "dislike" it of they don't. Every positive vote will give you extra credits, which would be capped at a certain point. Also, this could be used to add a music mixer highscore board, and maybe even a weekly/monthly prize for the songs with the most positive votes!

Another thought we've had is letting you get one free green key per day from the mixer. The only problem with this is it would encourage a lot of clones.

So, let me know how you feel about these ideas! If you have any that you've came up with or heard someone else say that you liked, please let us know!!

Thank you for helping us improve the game for everyone, and playing the game so this whole thing has a point! :hearts:
Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if you could give me your thoughts on how the music mixer is set up! Right now, it gives credits just from playing a song, 10 credits if you're in a room with at least 5 other people, and 30 if you're in a room with at least 15 other people!

This can obviously be changed, one of the ideas I thought you'd like is the song rating system that was used in some other games. How that works is, when you play the song, everyone in the room gets an option to "like" for your song if they like it, or "dislike" it of they don't. Every positive vote will give you extra credits, which would be capped at a certain point. Also, this could be used to add a music mixer highscore board, and maybe even a weekly/monthly prize for the songs with the most positive votes!

Another thought we've had is letting you get one free green key per day from the mixer. The only problem with this is it would encourage a lot of clones.

So, let me know how you feel about these ideas! If you have any that you've came up with or heard someone else say that you liked, please let us know!!

Thank you for helping us improve the game for everyone, and playing the game so this whole thing has a point! :hearts:

Love the music game but it should be as it was in Original VMK ........ The original set up was 25 credits every 15 minutes equaling 100 credits per hour. You actually have potential to earn more than this per hour by receiving 10 credits per play on MyVMK.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Love the music game but it should be as it was in Original VMK ........ The original set up was 25 credits every 15 minutes equaling 100 credits per hour. You actually have potential to earn more than this per hour by receiving 10 credits per play on MyVMK.
However, you get nothing if no one is in the room. So I think you should get credits for playing your tune no matter if there is a person or not :(

I love the Music Mixer! Higher credits would be nice as well as credits for a room with 0 people (low amount, of course) :) But I'm glad it's back!

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
A green key every 10th play would be a great idea!!! Or maybe bonus credits every 10th time you play a song. :) that way it makes it a little more worth while.

Bindingkey

I do agree with raising credits and taking off the 5 people in room deal. This should be the liveliest area in the game, but people don't feel an incentive to go there, thus it's now the hardest way to earn anything from the game. There should be incentive and awards for playing a song, based on 1) playing it in the first place, 2) yes, depending on how many in the room ups your chances of getting a higher payout, 3) how many times you play a song (either overall or consecutively, whichever is fair), and 4) how many times you dj versus how many people are in the room.

I think with this system, you can make it so that it's not too hard to participate in the game and event, but players won't be winning something all the time. Statistics can even change daily in order to mix it up and make people work harder to find the limit at which they play and prioritize their gaming experience. This game as a lot of potential to be a regularly attended thing, but most people on this game need an incentive unfortunately.