MUST BUY HOUSE

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Holy shizz, a development for homes in Florida owned by Disney? That's something I've never heard of before.

Exodus

The houses look gorgeous. And then I began looking at the floor plans... 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 2 half-bathrooms? You have got to be kidding me. Why on earth are so many bathrooms necessary? It would've been more clever to have 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 half-bathrooms, and use the other two full bathrooms for more spacious closets, larger rooms, or a larger game room. Maybe I'm just picky or expect smart, necessary use of space within million dollar homes.

Last edited:
@Exodus I agree with you. The number of bathrooms seems excessive, but when hosting large dinner or events out of your home how many bath rooms is too much? I will never understand the need for every member of the family to have their own bathroom. Storage and guest rooms are where it's at for me. I do have to say the architecture and interior design for these homes look amazing, but I always wonder about how practical they are for most families. Then again, if you can afford a million dollar home, how much practicality do you need over luxury?

Last edited:

Jasmine

I actually found some of the floor plans and bathroom placements odd too. I like the houses, but serious adjustments would need to be made if I were moving into those. Perhaps I'm picky too. :shrug:

Uhh, guys, Golden Oak opened 3 years ago. :lol:

The homes are gorgeous, but they better be custom built. :o I admit it would be incredible to say "Yeah, I live in a villa in WDW. I LIVE in WDW. Yeah.", but at that price, I wouldn't want to build there. No way.

Celebration costs considerably less than this and you can still live near the resort bruh
...much of it is in foreclosure. ;_;

For the average person, I don't see much point in living in Celebration except for the uncanny desire for the address. There are plenty of nice neighborhoods 10-20 minutes from Disney. :shrug:

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
that'd be super fun! but wouldn't if you lived there you'd kind of get tired of WDW after a while?
i mean, after a while i'd be like...eh what's new?
but those homes are beautiful.

that'd be super fun! but wouldn't if you lived there you'd kind of get tired of WDW after a while?
i mean, after a while i'd be like...eh what's new?
but those homes are beautiful.
I used to have seasons passes to WDW back when i lived in NC and we would go like 5+ times a year and we never got tired of it. If you live there you obviously love Disney a lot. I honestly wouldn't get tired of it. Its not like six flags where its just got rides and thats kinda it its an experience that makes you smile and feel great :)