My Account is Broken

Hey Admin's, after the switch to vBulletin I can no longer access my other acount, I tried to get a password reset sent to me, it keeps saying they've sent me emails with instructions but I'm getting nothing through, any ideas how to fix?

-RachiiBug

Jasmine

Personally, I wouldn't create another account.. I'd use the contact us form.
Anyway, it sounds like an admin needs to manually send you a reset through the ACP. If your email is correct, you should get it within a few minutes. If you're still not getting it after that, then they should probably just change it for you :P.

I also cannot access my original account. Requested reset via email twice and still nothing. Made a secondary just in case but hoping they can reset my original account.

QueenClarion

I couldn't either went to pick up from school, sat back down and the 15 min. had past... and I'm back in using the password reset they'd sent. Try to wait the fifteen minutes.

Good Luck. See you soon. Moe <3

Shrimp

You click 'forgot your password', you get an email, follow the link, you'll get a second email with your new password, use that to login, then change your password to whatever you desire!

Jasmine

You click 'forgot your password', you get an email, follow the link, you'll get a second email with your new password, use that to login, then change your password to whatever you desire!
..That's the problem they're having, lol. They don't get an email.

mine was on an aol account email and apparently its blocked. Im tryiing to send kevin a message to reset on a gmail account

cruise

They were able to reset mine. Had to do it through Twitter. Finally had to bring my twitter account back up recently after almost a year of not using it! LOL

Blossomflower

my friend (whos on here) AthleticAisha, can't get in. she was DMing the MyVMK account on twitter, and got a reply saying they weren't sure if her account existed. so she DM'd a link to her profile and never got a reply

When I had to reset my password, the emails automatically went in my spam folder, you guys might want to check there.
Thank you very much Kong! I recently started using a different email viewer and forgot that it doesn't tell me when I get spam mail, I have to go into the junk folder and check for myself. After reading your comment I went to check and there were a whole bunch of emails from this website.

Thanks again!
-RachiiBug

Kevin, I am still having problems. I can't access my original account DocHT. I have AOL, I put the webmaster address into my list of contacts, but I am still not receiving the reset e-mails. It's not even going into my spam folder - just disappearing into cyberspace! I would like to have that username/account back if I could, but I cannot reset the password. Thanks.

cruise

Kevin, I am still having problems. I can't access my original account DocHT. I have AOL, I put the webmaster address into my list of contacts, but I am still not receiving the reset e-mails. It's not even going into my spam folder - just disappearing into cyberspace! I would like to have that username/account back if I could, but I cannot reset the password. Thanks.
Hey DocHT, hope you can get this fixed. I had the same issue with my frontier email. To date the reset emails never made their way to me. You may want to try contacting them through twitter to get your account password reset.

Thanks, cruise. I'll give it a try. For this account I used my work e-mail address, so at least I know I'll receive future communications from the forum.