My AntiVirus Message

xaudrix

Being A SiteOwner Keeps Me Busy.
Okay Idk if anyone else has ever seen this but 1) idk how late I am on this but I just realized its play.myvmk.com instead of beta.myvmk. Does this mean myvmk is coming out of beta?
Also my antivirus blocked the website with an error message saying this site is at risk of stealing your account info. Basically its saying this site is designed to look like another site to hack accounts. But I mean myvmk still plays like normal... so i dont think its true. I unblocked it and continued. But yeah has anyone else ever gotten this sort of message from antivirus? And when did they take beta off myvmk.

Cuban

Okay Idk if anyone else has ever seen this but 1) idk how late I am on this but I just realized its play.myvmk.com instead of beta.myvmk. Does this mean myvmk is coming out of beta?
Also my antivirus blocked the website with an error message saying this site is at risk of stealing your account info. Basically its saying this site is designed to look like another site to hack accounts. But I mean myvmk still plays like normal... so i dont think its true. I unblocked it and continued. But yeah has anyone else ever gotten this sort of message from antivirus? And when did they take beta off myvmk.
I havnt got this message, Just make sure you are playing the correct site. You can find the trusted one linked at the top of the forums under the 'games' Tab. AntiVirus might block the website because its not a "known" site.

xaudrix

Being A SiteOwner Keeps Me Busy.
yeah yall are right. i just thought it was an odd message i havent seen it before.