My Art c:

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
Hey guys :) I wanted to share some artwork that I've done in the past.
A lot of these are older, but in the future I shall upload recent drawings of mine c:
Let me know what you guys think and what I could improve on. :]

Recent Work :)

Last edited:
I love your shading style! You're also suggesting to note what you should improve on and just, simply work on your proportions, like for instance, the heads on your characters can be a bit too big for the neck, shoulders, and bust to handle. To practice, find a stock pose image either on Google or Deviant art and work with that. I see tons of potential in you, keep up the great work! :)

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
These are beautiful!
You're so talented <3
MORE PLEASE
Thanks so much Cat! haha I'll be sure to upload more :)

I love your shading style! You're also suggesting to note what you should improve on and just, simply work on your proportions, like for instance, the heads on your characters can be a bit too big for the neck, shoulders, and bust to handle. To practice, find a stock pose image either on Google or Deviant art and work with that. I see tons of potential in you, keep up the great work! :)
Thank you so much for the feedback (: I definitely need to improve on proportions and I will look into some stock images on Deviant art. :]

Baka

I feel like I've seen that Hatsune Miku drawing before... but I think I saw the sketch..

... do I know you? O.o