my boycott - - - leaving until 2 people are fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry, but I think that the staff is trying really hard to make everyone feel special and I think that that is impossible with everyone being mean to them.
No one deserves to be blamed for people leaving and no one should have to leave.
This is not an issue that will resolve itself overnight, and its silly to think that it will.
Things take time to adjust and we need to remain positive and happy.

=)
Here's what we can do to make everyone feel "special". Address the issue at hand and then give EVERYONE in game a Stitch Hat, a firewall, A princess Minnie Hat, a clock, A Castle Suite room pin, A Starry Winter Wonderland room pin, All the pins from the sword in the stone, All the Dreams items from last year etc etc etc. One big SECRET event for EVERYONE and everyone's a winner!! WOO HOO... Then we don't need ANY hosts or events....... Problem solved.

Here's what we can do to make everyone feel "special". Address the issue at hand and then give EVERYONE in game a Stitch Hat, a firewall, A princess Minnie Hat, a clock, A Castle Suite room pin, A Starry Winter Wonderland room pin, All the pins from the sword in the stone, All the Dreams items from last year etc etc etc. One big SECRET event for EVERYONE and everyone's a winner!! WOO HOO... Then we don't need ANY hosts or events....... Problem solved.
Umm what?
Everyone is already special. =)
We all just need to calm down. I understand the frustration though, but you cant fight fire with fire. =)
However, this day isnt all that bad! I have yet to meet you. =D My name is Skye. Nice to meet you. <3
What is your name?

Tohrukun

Umm what?
We all just need to calm down. I understand the frustration though, but you cant fight fire with fire. =)
However, this day isnt all that bad! I have yet to meet you. =D My name is Skye. Nice to meet you. <3
What is your name?
I love your optimism and positive attitude :hearts:

Umm what?
What is your name?
Hi skye. Im glittercathy. Nice to meet you. Sorry you came into the game right at the same time that all of this chaos has been occurring. :( And you're right everyone is SPECIAL.

Hi skye. Im glittercathy. Nice to meet you. Sorry you came into the game right at the same time that all of this chaos has been occurring. :( And you're right everyone is SPECIAL.
Oh im not sad that I joined at a bad time. Personally, I think it was the best time. =D I have met all the people truly devoted to myVMK and they are all my friends.
Like you! will you be my friend?

"Forgive those who insult you, attack you, belittle you or take you for granted, but more than that forgive yourself for allowing them to hurt you".

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
You can forgive, but you never forget. You can give second chances. However when second and third and 4th and 5th and etc are given when do you draw the line. You do not promote this kind of behavior. You discipline it. As I have said choose a person people can trust. This is a very important position. Let her still be staff if that is what Amy wants but not Admin. Let her prove to us she can truly be the respectful and a kind players she says she wants to be. Then maybe she can re earn that position.

I really think I am being beyond fair in this.

Last edited:
:blue: i dont think kali abs & amy are trying really hard at all to make us happy right now
i think you dont know what theyve done to others players and the staff who just quit
if kali left the staff team it can start to be fixed[DOUBLEPOST=1431075921][/DOUBLEPOST]
i didnt say i was leaving
read my first post :whistle:
Well the staff has made me feel special.
And i know that they have made some of my friends feel special too by going to their rooms after they were asked to.
I know enough about what is going on to make a safe statement. Someone said some bad things AND THEY APOLOGIZED FOR IT.
You dont apologize for something if you dont mean it.
=)

Tohrukun

Well the staff has made me feel special.
And i know that they have made some of my friends feel special too by going to their rooms after they were asked to.
I know enough about what is going on to make a safe statement. Someone said some bad things AND THEY APOLOGIZED FOR IT.
You dont apologize for something if you dont mean it.
=)
have to disagree with you there love :/
apologies are often be said without sincerity sadly, and people are questioning her sincerity because she failed to address some of the specific things she had done and the people she hurt when issuing this apology post

have to disagree with you there love :/
apologies are often be said without sincerity sadly, and people are questioning her sincerity because she failed to address some of the specific things she had done and the people she hurt when issuing this apology post
Well, just because she didnt mention them doesnt mean that they dont know that she meant them. We're talking about her right now, and neither one of us has mentioned her name. Dont you think that if she read this shed know we're talking about her?
therefore, Id have to disagree with that statement.
Also, if the things that she said upset people, why would she want to re-address those things and upset even more people and possibly make the people she upset first even more mad?

Kitten

Kittens inspired by kittens!
stop making game items more importent then people
Stop making a virtual game and people in it more important than your happiness and enjoyment of a game.
Just because you don't like two of the staff members, doesn't mean the entire game is ruined. Same applies with real life experiences. You can't like everyone, and you never will.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
SkyeViolet I am beyond thrilled you are getting pixie dust. That is what was so special about VMK. I am not saying the staff do not have caring hearts they do. I am glad they are making your last days happy.

SkyeViolet I am beyond thrilled you are getting pixie dust. That is what was so special about VMK. I am not saying the staff do not have caring hearts they do. I am glad they are making your last days happy.
as am i. And its not just them being nice to me either, that have gone to peoples rooms when they requested it, and caught everyone on fire with some kind of dance one night. It was fun. They are extremely fun people and I feel like they are trying extremely hard to make people realize that they are trying to make the game more fun for everyone. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.