My Disney College Program! :)

Catastrophe

Mrs. Boba Fett
Hey friends! So I know I disappeared a while ago to spend the last month with friends and family before I leave... but tomorrow I leave to start my journey with The Walt Disney Company! I check in on Monday and will find out my work location and where I'm living! My role is Quick Service Food and Beverage and although, at first, I was super bummed, I have thought about it over and over and I am so excited for it. The program will be what you make of it!

If you have any questions about the DCP, let me know. I know just about everything because I have many friends who have done it and I've been researching it the last couple years.

Have a magical day! :hat:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I'm honestly tearing up for you right now because I know you are going to have the time of your life and it's always such a joy to me seeing other people getting ready to start a journey that I know will bring them life long memories and so much happiness. So many people here (me included!) are excited for you and support you 100%. GO AND HAVE FUN!! Capture some memories and keep us updated. Stay safe. :hug:

OH AND DON'T FORGOT TO PACK SOME OREOS!!!!

That's so awesome! I hope you enjoy every minute of it :) Good luck!