My Dreams Suite for Kalyee *Read if you want to be a part of this*

bobsbestgame

okay YES COUNT ME IN! I actually bought about 12 pairs of tron teleporters if anyone would like to participate but do not have teleporters! But now I must get a stitch hat ornament to put near my porter as a symbol of my favorite in game item! (My teleporter in it of itself would be a symbol of my favorite item, teleportation magic, but where's the fun in that?) so yeah count me IN!

Sophia

okay YES COUNT ME IN! I actually bought about 12 pairs of tron teleporters if anyone would like to participate but do not have teleporters! But now I must get a stitch hat ornament to put near my porter as a symbol of my favorite in game item! (My teleporter in it of itself would be a symbol of my favorite item, teleportation magic, but where's the fun in that?) so yeah count me IN!
Wow that's awesome that you have extras to give! Thanks for helping out!

Sophia

Okay guys I won't be on VMK until Friday! If you guys have any questions just PM them to me! I'll meet up with the people I missed when I am back on! :D

I'll definitely join in this!

kalyee

I can also provide teleporters, or items you'd like to place near your teleporter, for those who can't afford one! Shoot me a PM if ya need one, I'd be happy to get what I can!

Does it have to be the regular tomorrowland teleporters? Or can it be a ride teleporter?

Sophia

Okay I will be online during the event in about 45 minutes. I will edit the list of people who have already traded me their teleporter later today. Sorry I had my finals this week plus work so I've been a bit busy!

kalyee

I can also buy a pair of teleporters/hold on to yours for you if you see me in-game and haven't gotten a time together with Sophia yet :)