My Heartfelt Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been debating this back and forth for a while. I love helping to make all your forum experiences better, but I am unable to proceed with recent events that have come up.

It was lovely to work with all my fellow staff members. @Captain-Heather @Pooh @Tweety @Zenon @Scrooge @Quicksilver

I will miss working with you all.

In other words, I will also miss all my forums friends. Some of you have gotten on my nerves for many reasons, but no matter how many times I have warned you, or gotten mad at you when you never knew, I will always love you all.

Lastly a big thank you for allowing me to be your moderator, your friend, and your fellow staff member. It has been great but now I Must say my howling goodbye!

~NightWolf~

You've given me a lot of warnings (haha, it's cool though!) but I can honestly say I still don't want to see you go. You're actually pretty cool. Take care of yourself, nightwolf.

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
Take Care . sad to see you go, same as it was to see Sully go yesterday. Good Luck in what ever you do :)

JenJaws

The Owlmighty
I'm so sorry to see you go. I didn't really know you, but I liked your name and your siggy, and you seemed to do a very good job keeping the peace.

Noooooo :cry: Another staff member has fallen. I support you in whatever you do and wish you the best wherever life takes you. We're all rooting for you. :cheer: Thanks for keeping the forums a safe, organized environment! :halcyon:

Zenon

Moderator of the 21st Century
Forums Moderator
<3 we will miss you a lot!!!!!!!! You will do great in anything you do! Best of luck to you! <3

ugh.. sorry to see another staff member leave. I wish you well in whatever you decide to do and thank you for all the time you have given up to make the forums a better place :wave:

Lost

Sad to see another staff member go in such a short space of time :/

You did a great job and I know people appreciate it. Lots of the work forum staff does go unnoticed and not thought about but you have done a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.