My new signature

It's cool c:

Let me know what you want it to look like though, any inventory items you'd want in it or whatever! @Cloudyblue
Okay c: Can I have the outline of my name baby blue or royal blue in place where it has black on your name. Also, would I be able to have the King's Crown (if you need a picture, let me know) on top of my name in the middle and Royal White Cloud Props on the bottom of my name :cloud9: Thank you! :)

Cool :) You're really creative :art: Here's the pictures c:

Here you go, i tried to keep as many details in the crown as i could
cloudyblue_sig.png cloudyblue_sig.png
If you want something changed let me know i kept the editable files![DOUBLEPOST=1433366135][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks awesome!! If you have time, could you do mine? I have a graphics showcase of what people make me. All the info is here: http://forums.myvmk.com/index.php?threads/Graphics-Showcase-(and-Looking-for-More!).48896/
Yes of course I can make you one, I'm on my way back from starbucks now, so as soon as i arive home ill attempt yours, if you could @Elegance just let me know what you would like for your signature

Last edited:
View attachment 5834 View attachment 5834
If you want something changed let me know i kept the editable files![DOUBLEPOST=1433366135][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes of course I can make you one, I'm on my way back from starbucks now, so as soon as i arive home ill attempt yours, if you could @Elegance just let me know what you would like for your signature
Thank you, I love it!!!!!!!!!!! :)

i just changed the crown again, i realized i uploaded the wrong one, but I updated that post.
Thank you. I like the lighter crown, if that's okay :o How do I make the signature bigger? :o Thank you, again this is awesome :)

Making it bigger I would personally have to edit it since its a rendered 3D file Just make sure you save the correct image too because i uploaded the thumbnail and the larger sized image
Okay! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1433366870][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you! :cloud9: :)

View attachment 5835 View attachment 5835
It's toward the bottom of that thread. My only requirement is that you be creative :halcyon: