MyMagic+ 2.0

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
Ok so about a year ago I was playing with MyMagic+ Idea....Now We came up with a few ideas, on how to use them. One of them being for the rides in Fantasyland. How? You would put a magic band on (via lanyard) and walk through the turnstile. Cause remember back in the day we would pay 10 credits per ride. So I came up with a few pins for it. Here is a few photos from a while ago.

Now why am I bring this up again? Well I think it would be cool to see in the game soon. Another Idea, for Club33 Parties. Instead of host !bring you lol. You'll get a LE Club33 Magic band to get into the party.
If you have another idea how it can work. Comment below.

@Amy Magic Band

Random Colors:

Haunted Mainson

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

Idk. I understood the bands.. Kinda.. But they look good! Idk if needs to do anything cus the band wud just be cool in itself -- what does each pin do?

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
Idk. I understood the bands.. Kinda.. But they look good! Idk if needs to do anything cus the band wud just be cool in itself -- what does each pin do?
Well I mean just like in the parks each color band could really do everything! But since its a online game I guess each band could do deferent things...kinda like what I suggested with the Club33 band. So that's also something. Another idea I'm kinda pushing around is a crate system. Where you would use the band to open it! Just an idea. Do you have any more suggestions on it @PudgeTheFish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk