MyVMK Community Demographic

What Age Group Do You Currently Fall Under?

• 12 and under

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • 13-17

Votes: 96 24.9%
  • 18-21

Votes: 190 49.2%
  • 22-30

Votes: 26 6.7%
  • 31-35

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • 36-45

Votes: 21 5.4%
  • 46 and up

Votes: 41 10.6%

• Total voters

dolan

acnl enthusiast
so i just wanted to see the actual age range of the people who play this game. it seems like a lot of children play this game since we can say next to nothing without getting banned so i just wanted to see some numbers. (if you don't want people knowing how old you are then don't vote)

dolan

acnl enthusiast
yes and how many children actually play the game? 3. 3 children play the game who voted and yet the staff treat us like we should cater to those 3 children when the majority age range is way above 12.

S

Solar

The rules are 1000x more lenient than they were on VMK, and a lot of older people played that game too? It's more of MyVMK staff wanting to cater to everyone and keep it a safe environment for anyone who might be younger, or for a parent that might have young children playing too.

Alliyah

I've meet a 12 1/2 year old on the game. I found it weird at first. But then I had to think again and say to myself this is still a children's game. But most of us grew up in Vmk that's whh were all older and still playing for the good memories we made.!

dolan

acnl enthusiast
The rules are 1000x more lenient than they were on VMK, and a lot of older people played that game too? It's more of MyVMK staff wanting to cater to everyone and keep it a safe environment for anyone who might be younger, or for a parent that might have young children playing too.
yea but there are very rarely any actual children who play the game and imo its kind of ridiculous to cater to those few children who MIGHT be playing when the majority of the population who regularly plays is much older

S

Solar

yea but there are very rarely any actual children who play the game and imo its kind of ridiculous to cater to those few children who MIGHT be playing when the majority of the population who regularly plays is much older
I feel like you missed what I said completely. MyVMK wants to cater to everyone, not just younger kids. They don't want the younger audience to be in an unsafe environment and I guess since most of us are older we are expected to be mature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bindingkey

I wasn't aware the staff was asking too much of us to not spit the f-bomb (among other words, I'm using an example) for the sake of the few children who play this game. Like, oh woe is me I can't use a cuss word because children have every right to play a Disney MMO game. That's so unfair.