[MYVMK Experience]: OS X Mavericks and Yosemite!

oatman

The people who can't get it to work just need to keep attempting to log in. I still to this day have never received the d/c error message you guys have gotten.

dolan

acnl enthusiast
this works sometimes and others it doesn't like sometimes i can log in usually at night but then sometimes i can't and i keep getting dc or it says i have too many accounts logged in it's like 50/50

Yes, this is definitely something I have been struggling with for a few weeks now when I found out about it. Sometimes it works, and other times it says the 'too many accounts' thing. I find that it does not work for me until late at night, around 11pm. I've tried logging in and out, redownloading, etc and it still does the same thing. As a result I've only been able to get onto VMK at very select times :( I wish we could figure out how to fix it! It's really weird because I know I have no multiple accounts open and that honestly can't be the reason since it works at select times. Anyone have any tips?

dolan

acnl enthusiast
why does this work for everyone but me.
i'm running Yosemite with no firewalls or ad blocks. it keeps disconnecting me.
it only works for me like 50% of the time (or less). i usually have to try to log on multiple times throughout the day before it actually works. (if it works at all)
it's so temperamental for me. It only works randomly and I go days without being able to log on.
same

oatman

Piling on the thread... Oatman, do you have a git repository or copy of source kicking around? Love to take a look and/or help out if possible.:cheer:
There isn't a git repository for this project because what you see is what you get. I do all the editing of the program in raw x86 assembly. If you're interested download a copy of IDA Pro by HexRays. This is how I edit the Window's program "VMKPal". I then port the disassembled and recompiled program over to Wine. It's quite simply actually. However I think the problem has something to do with Wine and Amy's system detecting identical "types" of machines. However I have no idea how that's possible. :\

Yea, works for me too but usually after logging in once that day it happens.. The only way that I have been able to fix it (sometimes) is force quitting and restarting my mac.

@oatman I've been using myvmk experience for a while with little problems only here and there. but now... I CANT GET A LOG IN SCREEN. The usual internet error pops up but the log in screen behind it doesn't load up, it just stays white. PLEASE HELP!